Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ultrasonic mode error
1221 4 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxicle
lvl.1

Philippines

good day to all,

i did try to search the net regarding this error "Ultrasonic Mode error" on my dji googles.
its always appearing in the upper left corner of my dji googles screen everytime i use my dji googles.
BTW i did calibrate my mavic pro IMU, VPS, Compas, all are working fine, did finish all calibration test and there's no error or warning on my cellphone connected to the rc.
i also upgraded my mavic pro, rc, dji googles to latest firmware, still "ultrasonic mode error" always appearing in the upper left corner of my dji googles screen everytime i use it.

can anyone help me with this problem...

TIA
2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello there, could you please provide the pictures of the error message on the DJI Goggles and interface of the DJI GO 4 app? Besides, please also listed the exact firmware version of the Goggles, the drone and the DJI GO 4 app version for further verification.
2020-4-25
Use props
maxicle
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 4-25 07:07
Hello there, could you please provide the pictures of the error message on the DJI Goggles and interface of the DJI GO 4 app? Besides, please also listed the exact firmware version of the Goggles, the drone and the DJI GO 4 app version for further verification.

hi good day

this is the picture from my dji goggles

in the upper left corner you can see the error
Ultrasonic mode error

I already calibrated my emu, compass, vps sensor, all successful
here is the pic

looking forward for your reply....

Thanks
2020-5-7
Use props
maxicle
lvl.1

Philippines

maxicle Posted at 5-7 14:07
hi good day

this is the picture from my dji goggles

btw my Mavic Pro 1, rc dij goggles running the latest firmware 1.04.0500
I'm using dji go 4 apps latest version 4.3.36there are no errors showing on my dji 4 apps
the error only appears on my dji goggles.

Thanks
2020-5-7
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 383635 ft
Thailand

did you figure out what that means ? i have the same error on my RC googles today for the first time.
2020-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules