New Drone stolen - Transfer of Refresh care to new drone possible?
780 2 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Logicalnot
New
Flight distance : 59058 ft
United States

Hi,

Just got a Mavic Mini and Dji Care Refresh on February 21.
Crashed my drone on a tree in a court yard. By the time security came to open the court yard on the other side of the location where I was waiting, someone had jumped over the fence and stoled my drone.

First crash and drone is gone. Needless to say, I am peeved.
Bought a new Mavic and received it today. Thank you for the fast shipping during this hard times.

Question #1
What should I do and can DJI track or disable the drone remotely?

Question #2
I bought the Care refresh package for the first drone. But since this drone is stolen can I transfer/assign the package to the newer drone? Or do I have to shell even more money?

Thank you.
Best regards,
K.

2020-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sincerely sorry to hear the experience. Regretfully, we are unable to track your stolen aircraft. Tracking it would require the aircraft to be flying when it was lost through the flight record on your App.
We recommend that you report to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident.
For the DJI Care Refresh, we recommend to email to djicare@dji.com with the serial number for further clarification and assistance.
2020-4-25
Use props
Logicalnot
New
Flight distance : 59058 ft
United States

Thank you for responses.
Got some follow-up questions.

I now have two controllers and one drone.
Can I use both controllers for the same drone?
If so, can I use them both at the same time to control the same flying drone, like a "buddy box"? This would be helpful to train another pilot.

Thanks!
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules