1173 19 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Yamadera (Yamagata Prefecture; Japan) including the famous Risshaku-Ji Temple; project finished & uploaded on 2020-04-25 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Footage Licensing: http://onemanwolfpack.de/licensing

Media data: This drone video (Internal ID 607, taken in between 2016 & 2020 and published in 2020) is an extraction of my Yamadera 4K Drone Video Footage & Yamadera Drone Pictures. Copyright protected Footage and Photos on Sale.

About Yamadera: Yamagata is a city in northern Japan. In the center, Kajo Park contains the remains of Yamagata Castle, and is known for spring cherry blossoms. Northeast of the city, a long stairway leads up Mount Hojusan to the Yamadera Temple complex. The temples Godaido observation deck offers panoramic views. Nearby, Yamadera Basho Museum is dedicated to the 17th-century poet Basho, who was inspired by his visit to the area. // Yama-dera (山寺, lit. Mountain Temple), (山号 宝珠山; Sangō Hōshu-zan) is about a twenty-minute train ride (Senzan Line) northeast of Yamagata City, in Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. The temple is a nationally designated Place of Scenic Beauty and Historic Site. The area is named after the common name of the temple of Risshaku-ji (立石寺), founded in 860 AD by the priest Ennin (円仁) (AD 793 or 794–864), who is better known in Japan by his posthumous name, Jikaku Daishi (慈覺大師). In 847 he returned to Japan from China and in 854 he became the chief priest of the Tendai sect at Enryaku-ji. Risshaku-ji was founded as a branch temple of Enryaku-ji on Mt. Hiei near Kyoto. Even today the ritual fires brought from Enryaku-ji are still burning in the main temple. It developed into the major Heian-period (794–1185) temple for rural Dewa province (now Yamagata and Akita prefectures). This main temple, the Konpon-chūdō, an important cultural asset, is said to have been built in 1356 by Shiba Kaneyori, lord of Yamagata Castle. Most of Risshaku-ji was destroyed during the local wars of the early 16th century. [Source: wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Yamagata, Japan, Nippon, Kajo Park, Castle, Spring, Cherry, Blossom, Mount, Hojusan, Temple, Complex, Godaido, Panoramic, Basho, Museum, Senzan, City, Yamadera, Scienic, Beauty, Risshaku, Ji, Jikaku, Daishi, Tendai, Hiei, Kyoto, Akita, Prefecture, Konpon

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... -video-HnatYykW09s/
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/drone-videos/ (All Drone Videos by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage)
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/raw/ (Buy 4K Drone RAW Footage Stock from 70+ Countries | 2020)

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | All rights reserved | One Man Wolf Pack 2020 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2020-4-24
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

2020-4-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video.
2020-4-25
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Another amazing work, great job
2020-4-25
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Outstanding clip. I miss flying in Japan, the landscape lends itself so well for aerial footage.
2020-4-25
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

Vlas Posted at 4-25 06:50
Outstanding clip. I miss flying in Japan, the landscape lends itself so well for aerial footage.

Thank you very much! Couldn't agree more! So much one gets to see outside of the cities, it's such a great country, really.
2020-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im beginning to wonder if you ever go home, or just spend the whole year traveling to interesting places.   Nicely captured as always.
2020-4-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2020-4-26
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 23:59
Im beginning to wonder if you ever go home, or just spend the whole year traveling to interesting places.   Nicely captured as always.

Thank you! Well currently I'm stuck, but I hope (as anyone else) that we can be on the road again soon about to finish all my editing of the 150 hours of drone footage...
2020-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-26 08:00
Thank you! Well currently I'm stuck, but I hope (as anyone else) that we can be on the road again soon  about to finish all my editing of the 150 hours of drone footage...

How much time a year do you spend travelling?
2020-4-26
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 12:02
How much time a year do you spend travelling?

Usually full-time. Just started recently to allow myself a 3 month (per year) break at one location to catch up with work. But the early travel years, I was just going from A to the B to the C... since getting old and tired (sometimes), and I've collected way too much footage in the meantime, I am happy about those breaks, which I usually do in Rio. Love this city, my favorite.
2020-4-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You are a proper jet setter my friend - another great thread!
2020-8-4
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-4 02:18
You are a proper jet setter my friend - another great thread!

Nothing better than traveling
2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-10 13:34
Nothing better than traveling

I do miss it! Travelled quite extensively from 1998-2000 - long before drones
2020-8-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-10 13:37
I do miss it! Travelled quite extensively from 1998-2000 - long before drones

Oh yes, the early stages of digital photography at all. Wondering how parts of the world looked like back then...
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-13 16:26
Oh yes, the early stages of digital photography at all. Wondering how parts of the world looked like back then...

Fiji and the Solomon Islands were my favourite destinations - totally untouched in 1998 - not sure how thats changed now
2020-8-13
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-13 23:34
Fiji and the Solomon Islands were my favourite destinations - totally untouched in 1998 - not sure how thats changed now

Oh wow, what a destination! That IS exotic, and surely an unforgettable memory, especially "back then", when traveling was not as easy and cheap as... 2019, let's say
2020-8-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-14 01:43
Oh wow, what a destination! That IS exotic, and surely an unforgettable memory, especially "back then", when traveling was not as easy and cheap as... 2019, let's say

It cost quite a bit but I worked in Sydney, Australia for nearly a year which financed my back packing the south Pacific - then I did Southeast Asia in 2000. Happy days
2020-8-14
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-14 01:46
It cost quite a bit but I worked in Sydney, Australia for nearly a year which financed my back packing the south Pacific - then I did Southeast Asia in 2000. Happy days

Just - WOW!!!
2020-8-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Those were the days If only I had a drone!
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules