DJI air unit status indicator is red light problem
10455 9 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zhiran
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1061115 ft
Iraq

Yesterday I updated my air unit and goggle to the latest version. They were working for a while then there was no video feed. I tried to reset the goggle but after that, I couldn't bind them because the air unit status indicator is on red and doesn't turn in to the green.

I tried to reflash the firmware, stops ate 64% with an error. I tried a lower version and still the same problem.

what does a red light mean on the air unit?
2020-4-25
Use props
Zhiran
lvl.2
Iraq

is there anyone to answer me?
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_EtpRZ2UqvmxX
New

United States

Zhiran Posted at 4-25 09:53
is there anyone to answer me?

i am having the same issue but right out of the box status is solid red and I cant connect it to dji assistant ..
2020-4-25
Use props
Zhiran
lvl.2
Iraq

djiuser_EtpRZ2UqvmxX Posted at 4-25 14:53
i am having the same issue but right out of the box status is solid red and I cant connect it to dji assistant ..

Yesterday I dissembled the air unit, the status light is controlled by the transmitter part of the air unit. because there are two main boards inside the air unit, one of them is the video encoder and the other one is the transmitter. therefore solid red light means there is a problem with the transmitter. that is my opinion
2020-4-25
Use props
bluebubble
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi, Sorry to here about your experience.
2020-4-26
Use props
bluebubble
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi, Sorry to here about your experience. I recommend to sent your air unit to DJI for repair. But since you are in Iraq, I don't know whether you can use online repair. But you can contact their after-sale support team.  Here: https://www.dji.com/support#after
2020-4-26
Use props
Zhiran
lvl.2
Iraq

bluebubble Posted at 4-26 02:50
Hi, Sorry to here about your experience. I recommend to sent your air unit to DJI for repair. But since you are in Iraq, I don't know whether you can use online repair. But you can contact their after-sale support team.  Here: https://www.dji.com/support#after

DJI support doesn't work for me
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_KOJuwOOdc5yt
New

India

out of the box , the new air unit while firmware upgrade process gets stuck in the update window(randomly at some %), tried quite a few times, the link status indicator is also showing a solid green dot rather than solid green light in full. can i get a possible fix for this from the community , thanx.
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_crHMfbeVxynO
New

United States

You need to register it through DJI assistant to for FPV. Only then will you be able to bind it. Until you register it when you go to bind it it will turn red instead of blinking blue.
If you’re having problems with it connecting to the DJI assistant app then you need to uninstall and reinstall the most current version of the FPVDJI assistant 2.
Then it will work. Good luck.
2021-6-21
Use props
Norbyfpvd
lvl.1

United States

No it won’t
2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules