No life video on Android S8+
477 3 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fozzie
New

Belgium

Dear all,

I'm newbe with my Mavic Air and have already some flights.
In the beginning I had live video on my SD card (32GB) in my smarthphone S8+ and also video on my SD card (32 GB) in my drone.
Now when i start video, I see a message on my smarthphone that he will stop local recording on my phone telling me there is no place.
Strange... when I look to my SD card on my phone there is still 27,4 GB free.
I'm not shure if he wants to record localy on my phone (there is still 1,2 GB free ) or on my SD card in my phone.

Do I something wrong or where to look if there some setting are wrong.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Patrick

2020-4-25
Use props
bluebubble
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hey, Fozzie, I guess you didn't change the default settings. You can try to increase the maximum video cache capacity in DJI GO 4.
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Patrick, as bluebubble suggested above, caching will automatically stop when the cache is full, we recommend to clear the cache from time to time, you can also enable ''Clear cache Automatically'', the oldest cached files will automatically be cleared when cache reaches some size. Hope it helps.
2020-4-26
Use props
Fozzie
New

Belgium

Hi thanks bluebubble and DJI Mindy !

Tested out today see picture and it works.

But I have a last question about this, now I see the videos on my phone memory and my drone memory, but if I thake pictures, I don't see pictures on my phone but only on my drone memory.
Is it also possible to have the pictures on my phone ? And can I change the dimentions of the pictures, if I compaire videos and pictures on my drone memory, it seems that the videos are in 16:9 format and the pictures are compressed to 4:3 format.

Thanks in advance for your help.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules