Mavic 2 Pro Controller Not Power Up
673 4 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dantef12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 739826 ft
Nigeria

I was planning to fly my Mavic 2 Pro later in the day and recharged the batteries and the controller. The controller was on 70%. After all was done I took the controller off and I have not been able to power it up since. I have tried numerous times: press the power once and then again and hold until the power button comes on with no luck. I am not a newbie to drones and have many hours of flying experience.

Any suggestions as to what I can do would be gratefully received as I am travelling in Africa and really would like to be able to use the drone. Thanks in advance.
2020-4-25
Use props
bluebubble
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi, Dantef12, Did you try to charge the remote controller with another charger? If still not work, you better send in the remote controller and the charger together for diagnosis.
2020-4-25
Use props
Dantef12
lvl.1
Nigeria

Hi Bluebubble, Thank you very much for your post. I have tried to charge it using another charger. No joy, unfortunately. I cannot get any response whatsoever from the power switch. The controller was 70% charged before I recharged it. I have 5 batteries and often the controller gets low on power by the fifth battery so wanted it to be completely full.

Anyway, unless I am fortunate to receive more comments looks like I will have to send in the remote and the charger when I get back to Europe. Thanks again.
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dantef12, we apologize to hear the trouble with the RC, will there be any reaction when connecting to the charger? If the battery level displays normally and the RC can be charged, the Power button could be damaged. We recommend to send in for the evaluation.
2020-4-26
Use props
Dantef12
lvl.1
Nigeria

Hi DJI Mindy
Neither depressing the power button nor connecting it to any charger elicits a response from the controller . The window remains black. AARGH!!
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules