Mavic Air quality, Sardinia travel vlog
394 2 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sljce
lvl.2

Italy

Hi guys! I've recently made this video about a summer vacation in Sardinia one of the most beautiful islands of Italy.
Video

There is a LOT of footage from the Mavic Air, this occasion helped e to further understand the drone's features. But as time passes by and my experience improves I'm noticing that the image quality is not bad for it's dimension but maybe not enough for the slightly above amateur cathegory to which I think to belong.

I'm quite confused about what to do, but I'll probably wait for the Air 2 and then decide if step up with the Pro or Zoom.

What's you thoughts?
2020-4-25
Use props
Maple2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

Are you importing the video directly from an sd card or internal storage or are you importing the video from within the app? The video within the app is a low quality cached version and will not be the same higher quality as the video directly from the internal storage or sd card. If you are using video from an sd card or internal storage and it is not as high quality as you would like, than yes, you might try getting a better drone. Hope this helps
2020-4-25
Use props
sljce
lvl.2

Italy

Maple2 Posted at 4-25 13:14
Are you importing the video directly from an sd card or internal storage or are you importing the video from within the app? The video within the app is a low quality cached version and will not be the same higher quality as the video directly from the internal storage or sd card. If you are using video from an sd card or internal storage and it is not as high quality as you would like, than yes, you might try getting a better drone. Hope this helps

yup. The quality is not bad i have to say that for sure but in some conditions it struggle to provide good footage, like facing the sun or when in high altitude and sunny it tends to burn some pars of the video that will result unsatured. I read is a common problem on mavic air.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules