Disconnected on app?
735 5 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

I haven't flown my MavicPro in a while but I keep the batteries conditioned. I have the latest update on 2 different phones. First I thought it didn't show a connection because I was using the phone that doesn't have a cell connection. Then I tried the one I have cell connection and it still showed "Disconnected". I can fly I just don't have any eyes, no video, no camera. I also cannot adjust my RTH altitude? I can adjust my max alt. but it will not allow me to set the RTH alt, it keeps saying cannot exceed the max alt. ( I have the max alt at 100m and try to set the RTH to 30m ). I guess not having a connection is the issue?
2020-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try a difference cable,  I used a third party cable with an iPad the other day and had this exact problem,  going back to an OEM cable all was fine.
2020-4-26
Use props
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 02:50
Try a difference cable,  I used a third party cable with an iPad the other day and had this exact problem,  going back to an OEM cable all was fine.

Thanks for the heads up...it was even easier than that, which of course I was hoping for! You got me thinking my cable wasn't connected properly. So I double checked that and now we're all good.
2020-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pumavic Posted at 4-26 12:54
Thanks for the heads up...it was even easier than that, which of course I was hoping for! You got me thinking my cable wasn't connected properly. So I double checked that and now we're all good.

Superb news.  Funny for m I found it worked one way round and not the other. Although now I don't trust it and use another one just in case.
2020-4-27
Use props
fansbf7029e7
New

United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-27 00:02
Superb news.  Funny for m I found it worked one way round and not the other. Although now I don't trust it and use another one just in case.

Cured my similar problem
2020-5-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansbf7029e7 Posted at 5-1 16:40
Cured my similar problem

super news.
2020-5-4