Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yRSp3VF1eo0q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 844370 ft
Netherlands

What happend .....

New update and my drone almost drowned

Got warning power load  and engine faillure.

A lot more people got this   WHAT IS GOING ON #DJIMAVIMINI   

SOLVE THIS !
2020-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the new firmware, may we have a screenshot of the specific error messsage?
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_yRSp3VF1eo0q
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-25 23:24
Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the new firmware, may we have a screenshot of the specific error messsage?

Screenshot_20200426-094353.jpg
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_yRSp3VF1eo0q
lvl.1
Netherlands

Does not hold altitude
And message engine problems
2020-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_yRSp3VF1eo0q Posted at 4-25 23:46
Does not hold altitude
And message engine problems

Please double-check whether the propellers are damaged or cracked. If not, we will need more details for analysis.
1. Flight Controller Aircraft Data:
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the Mavic Mini is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.

2. The specific time when the error happens.

3. The corresponding flight records.

Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the "flightrecord" folder.
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "flightrecord" folder.

Once you export the required logs, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.

2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_yRSp3VF1eo0q
lvl.1
Netherlands

Will  tet.

But am no wizzkid
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_yRSp3VF1eo0q Posted at 4-26 03:31
Will  tet.

But am no wizzkid

We need more data for the analysis, please help export at your earliest convenience, appreciate your time and assistance.
2020-4-26
Use props
Ian Lee Clavis
lvl.1

China

Same issue is happening to many people including myself seems to be the rear left prop
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ian Lee Clavis Posted at 4-26 19:56
Same issue is happening to many people including myself seems to be the rear left prop

Sorry to hear that Ian, could you please refer to my post in 5# and export the data for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2020-4-27
Use props
emildji2020
New
Bulgaria

Dear DJI,
Today I updated the firmware of my mini and received the same speed error with the back left rotor. Before the update everything was fine. It is obvious that this is software issue. All propellers are fine with now cracks or other injuries . Is it possible to downgrade? Regards
2020-5-4
Use props
emildji2020
New
Bulgaria

Please download from the below link the exported dat file and the record flight files:
THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SEND A LINK FROM DROPBOX !!! If you want the recorded data send an email to send you the link so to be able to investigate.

P.S. In the mean time I downgraded to ver 400, and there are no problems. Please fix the bug in the new firmware version.
Regards
2020-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

emildji2020 Posted at 5-4 12:53
Please download from the below link the exported dat file and the record flight files:
THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SEND A LINK FROM DROPBOX !!! If you want the recorded data send an email to send you the link so to be able to investigate.

For flight safety concerns, we added the detection of abnormal motor speed in the V1.0.5 firmware version. If such error occurs during flight, it is recommended that you first check whether the propellers are damaged or deformed.
You are recommended to replace the entire pair of propellers on the corresponding motor firstly. If there is a slight propellers deformation caused by improper storage, please flatten the propellers and try again.

2020-5-4
Use props
emildji2020
New
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-4 19:36
For flight safety concerns, we added the detection of abnormal motor speed in the V1.0.5 firmware version. If such error occurs during flight, it is recommended that you first check whether the propellers are damaged or deformed.
You are recommended to replace the entire pair of propellers on the corresponding motor firstly. If there is a slight propellers deformation caused by improper storage, please flatten the propellers and try again.

Thanks for your reply. I tried and replace the propellers but the same error accrued. So, then downgrade to ver 400 and know it works perfect. Tried to post here a kink to Dropbox where you will be able to download all flight data, but the system of the forum did not allow me to paste urls. Regards
2020-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

emildji2020 Posted at 5-4 22:14
Thanks for your reply. I tried and replace the propellers but the same error accrued. So, then downgrade to ver 400 and know it works perfect. Tried to post here a kink to Dropbox where you will be able to download all flight data, but the system of the forum did not allow me to paste urls. Regards

Please PM me the link of the flight logs so that we could check, thanks.
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules