Question, is this Facebook group really an “official DJI” group?
930 3 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

There’s a Facebook group named “Official DJI Drone Photography/Videography” and it’s one of the more popular groups on the social media site dealing with aerial photography and drones.

If this group is an official DJI-managed group, then there is some serious community issues that DJI should address, namely the selective enforcement of “admin’s prerogative” to remove post which comply with all the group rules but which merely don’t strike the fancy or interest of admins.

If this group isn’t an official DJI-managed group, then DJI should highly consider contacting Facebook and report this group for it’s unauthorized use of DJI’s brand and for masquerading as an official extension of the company. Behavior like that which I’ve experienced in that group will badly tarnish the DJI brand it if continues.
2020-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi LUX.aerial, thank you so much for your feedback, it is not an official DJI-managed group, I will forward it to the related team to handle it.
2020-4-26
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-26 02:30
Hi LUX.aerial, thank you so much for your feedback, it is not an official DJI-managed group, I will forward it to the related team to handle it.

Natalia, thank you. I apologize if using the forum to raise this issue was in error, I didn’t know how to reach out otherwise.
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-26 06:15
Natalia, thank you. I apologize if using the forum to raise this issue was in error, I didn’t know how to reach out otherwise.

You're welcome. No worries, I have forwarded it to the related team.
2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules