Link to bird not working
460 5 2020-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wheelman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182579 ft
United States

I got my phantom 4 out of storage for the summer charged and hooked up and all good, untill the update.
Now I cant updated firmware just fail during install. I have checked all resorces on the net and forums.

If I could just get the link to the bird I think it would update....
Any help out there?

2020-4-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

look at the tutorial here, second item down: https://forum.dji.com/thread-148663-1-1.html

2020-4-26
Use props
wheelman
lvl.2
United States

Geebax Posted at 4-26 17:53
look at the tutorial here, second item down: https://forum.dji.com/thread-148663-1-1.html

Thank you for responding Geebax!
I have tried all options in video.
I never get any response with the button combination on the controller.

Strange thing, after I try to link  to the controller with i-phone and do update it crashes then the controller turns on without push push hold with DDDD sound, just one push and it's on. It will turn off normally.

To fix that I just unplug controller battery and plug back in. If I do another firmware update it goes back to the issue above.
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wheelman Posted at 4-26 18:16
Thank you for responding Geebax!
I have tried all options in video.
I never get any response with the button combination on the controller.

Hi there, could you please provide a video about the issue when you tried to update the controller firmware? Besides, as you mentioned that the firmware failed when installing it, if there is an error message when the firmware update failed, you may provide the screenshot as well for further confirmation.
2020-4-27
Use props
wheelman
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-27 04:31
Hi there, could you please provide a video about the issue when you tried to update the controller firmware? Besides, as you mentioned that the firmware failed when installing it, if there is an error message when the firmware update failed, you may provide the screenshot as well for further confirmation.

I can only upload Pictures. No video.
2020-4-27
Use props
wheelman
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-27 04:31

2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules