Factory reset osmo pocket?
4147 4 2020-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viktorw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4300850 ft
Sweden

Hi, I activated my osmo pocket with the wrong account. So I wonder how I can factory reset it for another activation. Is it possible?

Thanks!
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi viktorw, the activation account cannot be updated due to privacy safety. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The wrong activation account will not affect the warranty or anything, no worries.
2020-4-27
Use props
viktorw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4300850 ft
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 02:15
Hi viktorw, the activation account cannot be updated due to privacy safety. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The wrong activation account will not affect the warranty or anything, no worries.

Ok, I understand. I just think that it is sad that the osmo pocket do not show up here in the forum under the dji products I own. It is just saying that i own a mavic mini. But maybe I need to live with that.
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

viktorw Posted at 4-27 02:29
Ok, I understand. I just think that it is sad that the osmo pocket do not show up here in the forum under the dji products I own. It is just saying that i own a mavic mini. But maybe I need to live with that.

I understand your frustration, unfortunately, the icon of the device can only be synced when it was activated by the same Forum account, hope for your understanding. Please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_9vidjxWu5U9a
New

South Africa

how do I fix this created account and still couldn't activate
2020-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules