FPV goggle compatibility
2269 4 2020-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

When do you imagine the people at DJI will add functionality to display my FPV feed from their goggles onto a CrystalSky monitor?

They are getting closer and closer to being a viable replacement for analog fpv.
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_vFBrSFXR0csQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124478 ft
United States

+1 on this request. Now that the FPV Live app is available on smart controller I would hope it would also get released for the CS.
2020-4-26
Use props
RADAR.K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1492543 ft
Australia

Yes DJI we are waiting! Update the Crystalsky so we can use FPV LIVE please!!!
2021-4-20
Use props
Ahpuck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633783 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Do it ! We did not spend so much on this product to not Get features.
2021-5-5
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Guys, we have been fighting this fight forever. Take a look at the last couple of years on this forum.

The most you will ever get from DJI is "So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you"
When we asked them about putting DJI fly on the Crystal Sky, their excuse was that the "Crystal Sky was a 64 bit app and that it would not run on the Crystal Sky"
The other excuse was that the DJI Fly App was made for "DJI Mavic Mini and was a beginner drone application"

All these arguments are bogus!
The DJI Smart controller is a 32 bit Tablet yet they are able to put it on there??
The DJI Fly app is no longer just for beginner drones. Their consumer drones all seem to be going on that platform.

If DJI wanted to support their customers with Crystal Sky's they would. They just dont want to.
What they don't understand is that great support leads to future sales.
I have 8 of they earlier drones and while they make good stuff, their support stinks.
I stopped buying any of their items after the Crystal Sky debacle.

Like they say, DJI, the worst support in the industry!
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules