953 5 2020-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silpheedx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11936 ft
United States

Howdy howdy;
First, thank you so much for the consitant feature updates the goggles OSD abilities. Every new update is awesome and I truely apreciate them all.
Second I wanted to make a suggesiton for a possible future idea.
I understand the latest patch added the ability to plug goggles into a  DJI Smart Controller and then get an HDMI output from there. This is awesome, but it piles up to an incredibley expensive setup.
If at all possible it would be absolutely amazing to have a patch come out that would make it so we could plug our goggles directly into a DJI "HDMI Output Module"
https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module?set_country=US&gclid=CjwKCAjw4pT1BRBUEiwAm5QuR7oaTMpRXxTVYpXMssUndFExhCkP-vyqB0hNkySywvYMHKmfy_iykRoCYNgQAvD_BwE
That way it would only cost $125 extra and not $750 extra.
This would be absolutely amazing.
In any event. Just an idea and thank you for all your hard work.

2020-4-26
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

I love my digital setup, but I find it pretty ridiculous that you can get a small analog handheld fpv monitor for under $40, and DJI's comparable offering is $650.  I mean, come on!  
2020-4-26
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Why do I have to pay all that money (100$ or 750$ doesn't make any difference, it's too much in both cases) when you already have a USB-C port that can output the HDMI signal? Come on! I don't believe that you're programmers are not able to do that.
2020-4-27
Use props
digaus
lvl.1

Germany

Since the Smart Controller is just running android under the hood, all they need to to is release the FPV app for other android devices (with some modifications maybe). That way people can use their phones or use a raspberry pi with android to output the HDMI signal.
2020-5-4
Use props
Nanois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1280397 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

digaus Posted at 5-4 00:53
Since the Smart Controller is just running android under the hood, all they need to to is release the FPV app for other android devices (with some modifications maybe). That way people can use their phones or use a raspberry pi with android to output the HDMI signal.

exactly, iPad is the perfect companion.
2020-5-4
Use props
Kryml Munsta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 185262 ft
  • >>>
Germany

i'm quite shure, that "FPV Goggles 2" will have HDMI-Out - probably next year.
Too bad they will not be compatible with the "old" FPV Sytem ;)

But seriously - some kind of "Stand-alone-reciever" with HDMI out would be great. The two cable connection over (600$+) Smart-Controller (that can not even be used to controll the drone) is no Option at least for me.
2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules