Just wanting to say......
738 12 2020-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

.....that this latest fw update (1.00.0500) has, in my book, stabilized the MM drastically!! Im the first to knock dji, but, when theyve done well, it has to be acknowledged!! Cant speak for all the video/photographic goodies as i havent even tried those yet. Connectivity between RC and AC has certainly improved.like my MM even more than before this upgrade. Now dji, can we have a dark band on top of screen to actually  see whats going on?
2020-4-26
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I am exited all the more to test out the improved Mavic Mini abilities... so thankful for this upgrade
2020-4-26
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

Agree. An update with just that dark band on the top of the screen would be very much appreciated!!
2020-4-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have noticed improvements in how craft handles also.
2020-4-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've always had a solid drone but with the update, it feels even more solid...if you know what I mean.  probably should say I feel more confident, maybe that's most of it.  and I almost feel like I can see the items on the top band a bit better, are we sure they didn't change anything there....maybe thicken the outline a bit?
2020-4-26
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I think they did... probably increased the diffused shadow around the information, making it easier to read even in broad white light in the upper part of the frame.
P.S.: yes I was referring to app upgrades.
2020-4-26
Use props
120ccpm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1396755 ft
United States

The upgraded the firmware, not the app... why do you guys think the latest firmware made things easier to see... in the app? Genuine question, not trying to be an a$$.
2020-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent news,  
2020-4-27
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I agree, DJI did a good job on this update. The only small issue I experienced is that it seems I have compass calibration request more often but that's OK.
I hope for dark top bar in next Fly app update too.
2020-4-27
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I've only flown at dusk so the screen was more visible anyway. 1km out and I'm starting to "explore" the river I'm flying over. Wouldn't have done that before the fw update
2020-4-27
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Haven't been able to get out flying over the last few days, has anyone else found improvements? Really would like to know?
2020-4-29
Use props
deathsquad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I flew yesterday afternoon after upgrading everything. Works well, no issues. I feel sorry for the guys having problems though. I think the warnings are good though. If it saves your drone falling out of the sky by replacing some props that has to be a good thing.
2020-4-29
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
United Kingdom

deathsquad Posted at 4-29 14:17
I flew yesterday afternoon after upgrading everything. Works well, no issues. I feel sorry for the guys having problems though. I think the warnings are good though. If it saves your drone falling out of the sky by replacing some props that has to be a good thing.

Yes, agree!!!!
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules