Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Who's the fastest mavic2 out there/Dji go4 top speed
953 19 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3191480 ft
Bahamas

I want to know who is the fastest out there. There is only one other falcon out there faster than me he calls himself Brockrock my only competition. Other than that we the two fastest mavic 2 pilots in the whole wide world beat us if you think you can
2020-4-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's some impressive speed. Although anyone can achieve that
speed when strong wind is pushing you back. let's see your top speed
without wind.
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

Woe Posted at 4-27 06:42
without wind.

46mph but thats boring man. Get atti mode and get to work. Then i'd like to see you beat that buddy its just fun and games man and setting records. after you beat that then try to beat the other guys speed which is 78.5mph fastest in the world with the mavic2. Not much of a challenge but are you up for it
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

without wind.

How do you know if your a captain do you get a badge or something im trying to find out
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

without wind.

How do you know if your a captain do you get a badge or something im trying to find out
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

without wind.

Thanks by the way
2020-4-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK Posted at 4-27 08:00
46mph but thats boring man. Get atti mode and get to work. Then i'd like to see you beat that buddy its just fun and games man and setting records. after you beat that then try to beat the other guys speed which is 78.5mph fastest in the world with the mavic2. Not much of a challenge but are you up for it

When I want to fly fast I pull out my racing drones.
My Mavic are for making a living. 107 pilots or real drone pilots
don't risk their investment on risky behavior. I predict you'll be here
in a few weeks complaining you crashed and it's dii's fault.

You and your friend can keep your fastest record.
2020-4-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK Posted at 4-27 08:02

Welcome to the forum. Maybe one day you may be a captain.
That's if you don't crash from your reckless flying
2020-4-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

No problem.
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

Woe Posted at 4-27 08:45
When I want to fly fast I pull out my racing drones.
My Mavic are for making a living. 107 pilots or real drone pilots
don't risk their investment on risky behavior. I predict you'll be here

Well Apparently dji wants you to engage in stuff like this or they would not be featured in the app and you sound like your praying i would crash. i wouldn't even mention that to you. why are you so negative stop being a snowflake. do you fly in tripod mode all day or something so you don't crash? Keep in mind these things are man made and will do the unexpected when you least expect it. Also what I've learned big captain you wanna be a real pilot learn atti mode master that and your ready for anything. You might even survive a hawk attack or do you fly 2feet off from the ground so that doesn't happen. Another thing my smart controller lost connection with the drone right in front of me so i know anything can happen with these things no matter how much part 107s you got no matter how safe you are. Have you ever put your drone into sports mode? Or is that to reckless for you. No obstacle avoidance is that reckless on DJI's part. Well I guess your not up for the challenge.
2020-4-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK Posted at 4-27 18:05
Well Apparently dji wants you to engage in stuff like this or they would not be featured in the app and you sound like your praying i would crash. i wouldn't even mention that to you. why are you so negative stop being a snowflake. do you fly in tripod mode all day or something so you don't crash? Keep in mind these things are man made and will do the unexpected when you least expect it. Also what I've learned big captain you wanna be a real pilot learn atti mode master that and your ready for anything. You might even survive a hawk attack or do you fly 2feet off from the ground so that doesn't happen. Another thing my smart controller lost connection with the drone right in front of me so i know anything can happen with these things no matter how much part 107s you got no matter how safe you are. Have you ever put your drone into sports mode? Or is that to reckless for you. No obstacle avoidance is that reckless on DJI's part. Well I guess your not up for the challenge.

It's MR BIG CAPTAIN

Snowflake hardly. I'm not looking to have a dispute with a lvl 1
on how to be reckless. Flying atti is old news. I've been flying for years
so little kids games doesn't interest me. So no I'm not up for the challenge.
Also I never said I hope you crash, I just don't understand trying to crash.
BTW I do fly 2ft to the ground that's why I fly racers, so I am ready for anything.
I see one drone avatar under your profile so your still learning. Wait till you get your
BIG BOY pants then I may be interested
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

Woe Posted at 4-27 20:10
It's MR BIG CAPTAIN

Snowflake hardly. I'm not looking to have a dispute with a lvl 1

You tell your wife to call you that man not me and what you see on my profile doesn't determine my experience. through my reckless flights ive gained alot of experience just by pushing the limits. Still i dont understand how doing a speed run is trying to crash. You must have done a lot of crashing over the years of flying. your always talking about crashing rather than flying. Its like you have been traumatized or something. I bet you fly that racer like its in tripod mode. Dispute not even close more like having a good laugh. Stop flying in tripod mode for christ sakes!!! One last thing when you said do it without the wind. the app would not have registered my speed if I'm not making more than my current record top speed remember. So it would have made no sense in doing so. Well you have a good night and safe flights Sir.
2020-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

45.9mph here with the M2P,  I have no idea how to get to this speed safely.
2020-4-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK Posted at 4-27 22:11
You tell your wife to call you that man not me and what you see on my profile doesn't determine my experience.  through my reckless flights ive gained alot of experience just by pushing the limits. Still i dont understand how doing a speed run is trying to crash. You must have done a lot of crashing over the years of flying. your always talking about crashing rather than flying. Its like you have been traumatized or something. I bet you fly that racer like its in tripod mode. Dispute not even close more like having a good laugh. Stop flying in tripod mode for christ sakes!!! One last thing when you said do it without the wind. the app would not have registered my speed if I'm not making more than my current record top speed remember. So it would have made no sense in doing so. Well you have a good night and safe flights Sir.

Stay safe
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

Woe Posted at 4-28 05:50
Stay safe

Will do i saw your work as you got some nice footage im working on getting a cpu what can handle 4k and up for editing
2020-4-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK Posted at 4-28 16:26
Will do i saw your work as you got some nice footage im working on getting a cpu what can handle 4k and up for editing

What are you using PC or Mac?
2020-4-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK Posted at 4-28 16:26
Will do i saw your work as you got some nice footage im working on getting a cpu what can handle 4k and up for editing

I'm using Mac. I sue iMovie and Filmora. I'm considering getting
Lumafusion to edit on my iPad. Each of these programs handles
4K. Filmora can be use on Mac or PC.
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Bahamas

I use a macbook pro also but its an old model 2010 after trying to edit with imovie it kept crashing davinci wont even open  so i started using dji fly app and mimo on my phone i also use handbrake to bring down the res but im losing quality that way kinda defeats the purpose of having 4k so new cpu build is Definitely on the way all you guys footage look high quality i cant wait to put out something along that line
2020-4-28
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Some fast quads here.
2020-4-28
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer