Mavic Mini don´t turn it on (no beep signal at drone and remote)
8425 9 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose M.Romero
lvl.1
Chile

Hello
My Mavic mini suddenly stoped work, When I turn it on I don´t have a beep signal in the drone and remote controller either. Also, the red and green leds in the drone are not showed as normally does. I just see for a few seconds the lights that indicate battery status.

I tried connect using Mavic Assistant via usb cable, however, and due the drone don´t turn on, it does not work,

Any help or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

José
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi José, may we verify how you power on the aircraft and the RC? Please make sure to press once the power button and then press and hold. If the issue persists, could you please share us a short video for further support?
2020-4-27
Use props
Jose M.Romero
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 20:06
Hi José, may we verify how you power on the aircraft and the RC? Please make sure to press once the power button and then press and hold. If the issue persists, could you please share us a short video for further support?

Hi.
Thanks a lot for your support. See the link below where I try to explain what is the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfqf6ruKikI

Thanks
Jose
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jose M.Romero Posted at 4-29 13:11
Hi.
Thanks a lot for your support. See the link below where I try to explain what is the problem.

Hi Jose, thanks for the video, per the video, your power-on steps are not correct, please press once the Power Button, release, then immediately press and hold to power on the aircraft and RC. Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2020-4-30
Use props
Jose M.Romero
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 00:50
Hi Jose, thanks for the video, per the video, your power-on steps are not correct, please press once the Power Button, release, then immediately press and hold to power on the aircraft and RC. Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI31SUeHpAY

Ok, Thanks a lot.
I turn it on many time my drone so I think is not the problem the way I am using.

Thanks
José
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jose M.Romero Posted at 4-30 05:38
Ok, Thanks a lot.
I turn it on many time my drone so I think is not the problem the way I am using.

According to the video, you were pressing and holding the Power Button to power on, this is not the way to switch on. Please press once the Power Button, release quickly, then quickly and immediately press and hold for 2 seconds to power on the aircraft and RC. Please have a try with my suggestion, it should work. Thank you. power on.png
2020-4-30
Use props
fans63242a6e
New
Flight distance : 84314 ft

India

Hi Team,

My mavic air 2 was working these many days but today it’s not turning ON ( no beep or lights )
RC turns on but not the air craft.
Can you please help me ASAP
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans63242a6e Posted at 9-25 09:43
Hi Team,

My mavic air 2 was working these many days but today it’s not turning ON ( no beep or lights )

Hi there, may we know if the battery of the drone has power left on it? Please provide a video of the case for further confirmation. If you have multiple batteries, please try to swap the battery to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2021-9-25
Use props
fansef83cb9b
New
Flight distance : 32146 ft
United States

I have the same issues.  No beeps, no lights, won't go into pairing mode, will no longer connect to DJI Assistant 2.  I've tried 3 different batteries that all have power.  DJI will no longer allow me to post for support apparently because the drone is a few years old.  This issue comes up all over the forums but no real support is offered and only weak suggestions.  ("You're not turning the drone on correctly.")  DJI knows exactly what a drone that powers up but with no beeps and no lights means.  I think the firmware is irreparably munged up.  The MA2 was a great drone, no crashes, well cared for until it just stopped working.  I was in the market for a MP3 but no more.  
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansef83cb9b Posted at 8-24 07:56
I have the same issues.  No beeps, no lights, won't go into pairing mode, will no longer connect to DJI Assistant 2.  I've tried 3 different batteries that all have power.  DJI will no longer allow me to post for support apparently because the drone is a few years old.  This issue comes up all over the forums but no real support is offered and only weak suggestions.  ("You're not turning the drone on correctly.")  DJI knows exactly what a drone that powers up but with no beeps and no lights means.  I think the firmware is irreparably munged up.  The MA2 was a great drone, no crashes, well cared for until it just stopped working.  I was in the market for a MP3 but no more.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. This type of experience isn't what we hoped you would have. We apologize for the inconvenience and trouble that came about. Could you please provide us with a short video of the linking operation? We will have this checked thoroughly by the relevant team.
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules