What is causing 'loss of signal'?
977 3 2015-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonycorsoimages
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I've got the PHV2+ (has camera dial on transmitter)...seems the last 5-6 times I've flown..the 'loss signal' come up briefly..then back on a time or two.  Then yesterday and today...it staye on longer before going in to auto return home.

I can assure you...there are no obstructions....firmware updated...not flying out of range at all.  Extender is fully charged and attena pointed at device.

I'm glad it lands safely each time it comes home on its own but not sure why this is happening.

Any one else got ideas?

Thanks

2015-6-15
Use props
spuckett7
lvl.1

United States

When you say "antenna pointed at device" are you referring to the wifi extender or the remote control antenna?  Remote antenna should be perpendicular to the phantom.  Top of the wifi extender should be pointed at Phantom.
2015-6-15
Use props
tonycorsoimages
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

spuckett7 Posted at 2015-6-16 02:41
When you say "antenna pointed at device" are you referring to the wifi extender or the remote contro ...

Only have one antenna on my transmitter. It's the adjustable one on the transmitter itself, not the extender
2015-6-15
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

tonycorsoimages Posted at 2015-6-16 04:57
Only have one antenna on my transmitter. It's the adjustable one on the transmitter itself, not th ...

The antenna has its strongest signal pointer perpendicular to the Phantom about 60 degrees to the side.  The weakest signal comes from the end of the Phantom.
0612WTDantennas_FIG4.gif
2015-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules