Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky audio port
986 4 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stormrider74
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello, I am trying to monitor my audio recording through the Crystal Sky with headphones but it does not seem to work. Is there a work around so I can
hear the audio while filming with my Osmo pro using my crysatl sky ?

Any help would be great

Many thanks
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi stormrider74, the Headphone can also be used to hear the audio when playing the video, it cannot hear the audio during filming with Osmo Pro. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-4-28
Use props
stormrider74
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-28 02:43
Hi stormrider74, the Headphone can also be used to hear the audio when playing the video, it cannot hear the audio during filming with Osmo Pro. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your reply but could you please put a suggestion to your firm ware deveopment team to alow one to monitor the audio while filming as this is a fundimental requirment when filming with sound sound recording.
It is a real shame that DJI Crystal Sky does not allow audio monitoring while filming and severly lets down what is a great product.

Please consider

Kind Regards
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

stormrider74 Posted at 4-28 10:16
Thank you for your reply but could you please put a suggestion to your firm ware deveopment team to alow one to monitor the audio while filming as this is a fundimental requirment when filming with sound sound recording.
It is a real shame that DJI Crystal Sky does not allow audio monitoring while filming and severly lets down what is a great product.

We will transfer your suggestion to our engineers for consideration, appreciate your feedback.
2020-5-4
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Oh look, a new response from DJI... NOT... at least we know that they can learn one repetition and perform their duty... copy and paste...
2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules