SD Card Error
3137 3 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

Good afternoon evryone,

The weekend I went out to fly my Drone Phantom 4 RTK, we have already made several flights and had never had any problem

I linked the RTK antenna with the remote control and drone, then I configured the flight plan on the remote control (the KML file previously loaded in the control's memory already existed).

After configuring the parameters in the flight plan, we proceeded to give START / INVOKE and marked "FAILED TO UPLOAD OPERATION - SD CARD ERROR" and gave me the option to cancel or continue loading.

I decided to turn off the equipment (Drone, antenna and control) for a few minutes and turn it on and link everything, that alert came out again.

It was decided not to fly the drone that day because it was the first time this message was presented.

I would appreciate if you could advise me and tell me the reason for this error.

Thank you
a0dec93d-b5e4-43ee-9138-ef91eb65c0ae.JPG

2020-4-27
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try a different SD card? Have you successfully used the card in question before? What are the card specs?
2020-4-27
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

That day I canceled the flight mission, I did not know what was the reason for the message on the remote control

I had thought about formatting the SD Card, but I didn't

The next day I flew it again and everything turned out fine

card.jpg

2020-5-2
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for reporting back. Glad the gremlins decided to leave you alone.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules