Unfortunately my cameras lense is scratched, where to replace it?
639 3 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mar71n
lvl.2
Austria

This is how my lens looks like:
132451tbtebebfy9ibhljt.jpg
And this is the replacement part that I've ordered from china: Capture.JPG

However it sadly doesn't arrive and I was wondering if anybody of you has experience of ordering this somewhere in the EU and replacing it. I found videos on youtube showing how its done, and I think its doable. But somehow I am not able to find it inside of the eu.
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mar71n, is it Mavic 2 Zoom? If yes, please contact DJI after-sales service support@dji.com to start a ticket and get one from DJI repair center.
2020-4-28
Use props
mar71n
lvl.2
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-28 02:45
Hi mar71n, is it Mavic 2 Zoom? If yes, please contact DJI after-sales service  to start a ticket and get one from DJI repair center.

The support told me to send my drone in and I assume that this will be 200€+

This replacement part is supposed to cost something between 20€ and 100€ so that sounds like a poor alternative to me.
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mar71n Posted at 4-28 06:27
The support told me to send my drone in and I assume that this will be 200€+

This replacement part is supposed to cost something between 20€ and 100€ so that sounds like a poor alternative to me.

How did you contact our support team? Is it the UV filter scratched only? What happened to your lens? If it was crashed, we recommend to send in for a thorough evaluation just in case other parts are damaged too. The quotation will be sent to you after a damage assessment.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules