DJI Care Refresh
1560 8 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu
lvl.1

United States

I am hoping to get some help submitting my Magic Mini for repair/replacement under the DJI Care Refresh program, which I purchased the same day I bought the Mavic Mini.  I can’t reach anyone at DJI via phone , email nor online. PLEASE HELP!  
Thanks!
2020-4-27
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try this link to submit a repair ticket; https://www.dji.com/service/repair
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, @SupBro but it looks like that link expired.  I did finally reach someone on the phone, about an hour ago,  who said he would email me the link and instructions, but I still haven’t received anything.
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu
lvl.1

United States

No Reply from DJI?

Hello.  I spoke with someone there about an hour ago who said that he would email me the instructions and link for submitting my Mavic Mini for repair/replacement under my DJI Care Refresh plan.  I still have not received an email, nor am I able to reach anyone via the online support.  I keep getting pushed to the end of the queue.  
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the trouble with the Mavic Mini. With your Forum account, I see the case has been created 4 hours ago and the shipping label is also available, please send in the drone with the shipping label we provided at your earliest convenience, our repair center will help get it solved. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 18:55
Hi there, we apologize for the trouble with the Mavic Mini. With your Forum account, I see the case has been created 4 hours ago and the shipping label is also available, please send in the drone with the shipping label we provided at your earliest convenience, our repair center will help get it solved. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

My unit was delivered to DJI yesterday.  I’ve called twice to ascertain the status but each time my call was dropped while the rep was talking.  PLEASE, can you help?  CAS-4225596-L6G5W4
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu Posted at 5-1 12:43
My unit was delivered to DJI yesterday.  I’ve called twice to ascertain the status but each time my call was dropped while the rep was talking.  PLEASE, can you help?  CAS-4225596-L6G5W4

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the network may be not very stable. We see the package has been received but hasn't been checked-in, the email notification will be sent to you once it is checked-in, we will inform the team to expedite, appreciate your patience.
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 20:06
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the network may be not very stable. We see the package has been received not still hasn't been checked-in, the email notification will be sent to you once it is checked-in, we will inform the team to expedite, appreciate your patience.

Thank you so much, Mindy! I REALLY miss my Mini. It is such an awesome machine!  
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6adTT5Xm0Htu Posted at 5-1 22:20
Thank you so much, Mindy! I REALLY miss my Mini. It is such an awesome machine!

Good to know you like Mavic Mini, the repair process may be slightly delayed because of the weekend and the COVID-19, we will do our best to expedite, thanks for your understanding.
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules