Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC not connect to Mobile, unreliable
726 8 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Decusse last week about  this isuse and about a broken connector on my controller and the steps needed to get a replacment controller. I believe the problem is a loose fitting connector as you can see in photo. I have only used the factory jumper cable for a usb C  connector to my S Galaxy s9+ mobile device and the supplied white charger cable with micro usb and USB for charging that came in the basic Mavic Mini package. for charging my mini with battery installed and controller. I have hear and read of other mini pilots dropping RC and a few with a loose connections on thier controllers.
Tried to attach picture but had problems size was only 1.25 MB

Here is a link to my post with picture.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712

2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi 3Recon, sorry for the trouble with the RC, if the RC keeps failing to connect the mobile phone, we recommend to send in the RC for the evaluation, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in at your earliest convenience. Our repair center will help get it solved.
2020-4-27
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

Thank you it'll be hard to give up mini even if it is just the controller. Does dji sell just the controller? or have loaner so I can continue to fly during these changing times
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

3Recon Posted at 4-27 22:52
Thank you it'll be hard to give up mini even if it is just the controller. Does dji sell just the controller? or have loaner so I can continue to fly during these changing times

The RC of Mavic Mini is not available in DJI Online Store, it is recommended to purchase from DJI repair center. Personally, I think no need to purchase another RC, our repair center will help get it solved. It usually takes 5-7 working days for the turnaround excluding shipping and delivery time, but it is expected to be delayed due to the COVID-19. Hope it will help make your decision.
2020-4-27
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

Yes I read turn around was expectable but it's that BUT that I hesitate on changing times. Withdrawals of flying and tuning my skills and best of all seeing the woods around mine. the woods not being the best area to lose RC.
2020-4-28
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy have a quick question on how long do I have on shipping to service center after issued a case number and label? Do to the static and mandatory /strongly suggested self quarantine out west to go to a UPS store. It may have been better to go for a pickup. Last time I had to go there it was about a 15 wait outside in a line.
Thaks
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

3Recon Posted at 4-30 14:11
DJI Mindy have a quick question on how long do I have on shipping to service center after issued a case number and label? Do to the static and mandatory /strongly suggested self quarantine out west to go to a UPS store. It may have been better to go for a pickup. Last time I had to go there it was about a 15 wait outside in a line.
Thaks

Hi 3Recon, I will verify with the related team and come back to you soon.
2020-5-1
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 01:20
Hi 3Recon, I will verify with the related team and come back to you soon.

Looks like service is not able to keep up due the Pandemic. do you think this will be the new norm until we get a handle on it?
I'll still be waiting for your follow up after you hear /read anything.
Thanks
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

3Recon Posted at 5-1 16:11
Looks like service is not able to keep up due the Pandemic. do you think this will be the new norm until we get a handle on it?
I'll still be waiting for your follow up after you hear /read anything.
Thanks

Thanks for your patience, we've verified the shipping label will be available for 30 days, please send in the drone within 30 days. Due to the COVID-19, the shipment time and the repair process may be expected to be delayed, we will try and resume normal operations as soon as possible.
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules