Crystalsky lag when adding waypoints
684 3 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VinceTopSnap
lvl.1

Australia

Hello - I have upgraded all firmware and softwat for crystal sky and mavic pro 2 and controller

I cannot easily add waypoints in the intelligent interface.  The touch interface is very laggy and unresponsive.  It is not usable.

I have very high paying job that i had to postpohone because the interface was so poor and all my 4 batteries had discharged on the day while i was trying to set the waypoints up.

Please help

Thank you.

Vince
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Vince, we apologize for the trouble with the CrystalSky, does the issue only happen when adding waypoints? How about other operations such as adjusting settings, taking pictures? You may try to reset factory data under CrystalSky--Setting--Backup&Reset. Please note all the data on CrystalSky could be erased, please ensure to back up the important data before doing this.
2020-4-27
Use props
VinceTopSnap
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 21:29
Hi Vince, we apologize for the trouble with the CrystalSky, does the issue only happen when adding waypoints? How about other operations such as adjusting settings, taking pictures? You may try to reset factory data under CrystalSky--Setting--Backup&Reset. Please note all the data on CrystalSky could be erased, please ensure to back up the important data before doing this.

Thanks for your response
It lags only when in intelligent flight waypoint interface.  Any action whether adding waypoints, points of interest and attempting to move the icons the interface responds very slowly if at all in some instances.
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

VinceTopSnap Posted at 4-28 03:44
Thanks for your response
It lags only when in intelligent flight waypoint interface.  Any action whether adding waypoints, points of interest and attempting to move the icons the interface responds very slowly if at all in some instances.

Could you please refer to my post above to reset the CrystalSky to see if it helps?
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules