Profile picture
591 6 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Why isnt my Mini showing up on my profile, it shows my MP and Osmo, do I have to add it in some where, I sign into the app with the same details I use for the forum

2020-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When this happened to me they told me to log out of the forum and back in and then it appeared.  Only new product will show up however, second hand and refurbs don't appear.
2020-4-28
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-28 05:52
When this happened to me they told me to log out of the forum and back in and then it appeared.  Only new product will show up however, second hand and refurbs don't appear.

Tried logging out and in, and as for second hand not appearing, my MP was second hand and that shows up fine.
2020-4-28
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

crash1sttime Posted at 4-28 09:30
Tried logging out and in, and as for second hand not appearing, my MP was second hand and that shows up fine.

Hi second hand aircraft do show, look
2020-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

crash1sttime Posted at 4-28 09:30

Odd,  my second hand items don't show and DJI told me that had to be new and unactivated to appear here.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If the unit is not activated by your account, you will not have the avatar on your profile. For your Mavic Pro, it seems that you have brand new batteries activated under your account, so you have it.
2020-4-29
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 00:38
If the unit is not activated by your account, you will not have the avatar on your profile. For your Mavic Pro, it seems that you have brand new batteries activated under your account, so you have it.

Ahh yes I got a spare battery when I got it, it hadn’t been put in the quad, so if I get a new mini battery and use it will my mini show then ?
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules