Check Network Error Fix?
9459 9 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enzovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7211 ft
Australia

Hey everyone, just recently purchased a Mavic Mini and Im having issues accessing fly zones and other parts of the app that are somehwat connected to the internet. I have tried reinstalling and using Wifi and Mobile Data but nothing works. Whenever I try to open the fly zone map for example I get the "Check network Need to check the network connection" error and dont know how to fix it. I tried it on my iPad and it works perfectly fine. Samsung Note 10+ is what Im using.
Any ideas? Or is it just bad luck for having a samsung?
Thanks
sssss.jpg
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi enzovr, could you please provide the version info of the DJI Fly app and the OS version on your Samsung Note 10+, and help connect the mobile device to computer and export the LOG folder of the DJI Fly app. I will forward this issue to our engineers to check the issue.
2020-4-29
Use props
enzovr
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks so much.

DJI Fly App v1.1.0 (672 googleplay)
Samsung Note 10+ Android 10 Version:  N975FXXU3CTC9 / N975FOXM3CTC7 / N975FXXU3CTC7

LOG folder too large to send attached, so linked to a Google Drive Link hope that's okay.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-51LbTl4nNIlBMdMYjmW2Ur9-M_xrtuQ?usp=sharing

2020-4-29
Use props
enzovr
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 01:03
Hi enzovr, could you please provide the version info of the DJI Fly app and the OS version on your Samsung Note 10+, and help connect the mobile device to computer and export the LOG folder of the DJI Fly app. I will forward this issue to our engineers to check the issue.

Thanks so much.

DJI Fly App v1.1.0 (672 googleplay)
Samsung Note 10+ Android 10 Version:  N975FXXU3CTC9 / N975FOXM3CTC7 / N975FXXU3CTC7

LOG folder too large to send attached, so linked to a Google Drive Link hope that's okay.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-51LbTl4nNIlBMdMYjmW2Ur9-M_xrtuQ?usp=sharing
2020-4-29
Use props
enzovr
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 01:03
Hi enzovr, could you please provide the version info of the DJI Fly app and the OS version on your Samsung Note 10+, and help connect the mobile device to computer and export the LOG folder of the DJI Fly app. I will forward this issue to our engineers to check the issue.

Hi thanks for the help   I replied with the info. Would you be able to keep me updated if they say anything about this problem thanks. I forgot to say that the map, or pages show up for maybe half a second but the Check Network Screen comes on top. I am able to keep seeing the maps or pages if I repeatedly tap retry and they will show for half a second... So the app has connection, maybe its a bug that puts that screen on top? Its weird how im the only one with this problem, havent found any ohter posts on this forum or reddit talking about this.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

enzovr Posted at 4-29 10:04
Hi thanks for the help   I replied with the info. Would you be able to keep me updated if they say anything about this problem  thanks. I forgot to say that the map, or pages show up for maybe half a second but the Check Network Screen comes on top. I am able to keep seeing the maps or pages if I repeatedly tap retry and they will show for half a second... So the app has connection, maybe its a bug that puts that screen on top? Its weird how im the only one with this problem, havent found any ohter posts on this forum or reddit talking about this.

I am sorry for the delay. Thank you for getting back, I had forwarded the log to our engineers to check. Once I receive a reply from them, I will keep you updated. At this moment, you may check the geo zone at DJI site https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map or use the iPad. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI_Super_Fly
lvl.2

Israel

Hi,
I have the same problem with the same smartphone and firmware.
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_85xrruyFYK9g
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I have the same issue with Pixel 2XL.
I can see the map and my (correct!) location for a split second and then the check network screen shows up
Tested it with just Wifi and just mobile data, restarted phone, reset cache, no go...

DJI Fly App v1.1.0
Pixel 2XL Android version 10 Build Number QQ2A.200405.005

Thank you
2020-5-3
Use props
DJI_Super_Fly
lvl.2

Israel

DJI Thor Posted at 4-30 04:41
I am sorry for the delay. Thank you for getting back, I had forwarded the log to our engineers to check. Once I receive a reply from them, I will keep you updated. At this moment, you may check the geo zone at DJI site https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map or use the iPad. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Thor,

Any updates?
2020-5-8
Use props
DJI_Super_Fly
lvl.2

Israel

Found the problem and a solution. I had a private DNS and it blocked parts of the network access to the app. I disabled it and everything working OK.
2020-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules