447 4 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1609482 ft
Greece

Case number: CAS-4076234-X0Z5S8

Hi. could you read at my case and email me an answer?
Thank you !

2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Phantom_Film, upon checking your case, it is a repair case you created via online repair form. For the repair case, the drone must be sent in for further process. On March 22, our support has sent you an email to verify whether the drone was retrieved so that he could assist better, but didn't receive your response, the case was suspended.
If the drone was not retrieved, please let us know here or reply back to the email and our team will assist further.
2020-4-28
Use props
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Greece

Hi, Thank you for your time. I did not see any email from Dji at that time. Yes the drone was not received.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Phantom_Film Posted at 4-29 04:01
Hi, Thank you for your time. I did not see any email from Dji at that time. Yes the drone was not received.

We are sorry to hear that, per the case illustration, you said it was your fault, please let us know if you still would like to apply the data analysis.
DJI Care Refresh does not cover loss or partial loss. If you would like to purchase an aircraft without RC, please keep me posted.
2020-4-29
Use props
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Greece

Hi, yes it was my fault, although the sensors cannot see a power line... Let me know if there is a way to get an aircraft only deal.
Thank you.
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules