Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini: horizontal lines
1340 6 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kopterfan_02795
lvl.1
Germany

Hi all,
I'm new here. 4 days ago, I bought my first DJI kopter @Mavic Mini@ and I'm glad what progress electronic avionic control as well as Gimbal control has made in the last years. Congratulations to the DJI engineers :-)

I have an issue concerning video: on yaw movings, I see horizontal line/disturbance in the video, when watching it on my WIN7 PC w/ @VLC media player@, directly from kopter's SD card. See jpg attached, the problem is marked with a blue line. This can be seen on every video taken, only appears when kopter is yawing.
Video format is 1920 x 1080 at 29 frames per second. Any advice?
pic_w_markers.jpg
2020-4-28
Use props
kopterfan_02795
lvl.1
Germany

Device has latest FW (04-23-2020)
2020-4-28
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Update your firmware, hope it will solve your problem.
2020-4-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you snare the original video file via youtube?
2020-5-1
Use props
kopterfan_02795
lvl.1
Germany

Zubayer.Khan Posted at 4-30 08:45
Update your firmware, hope it will solve your problem.

The issue appeared w/ latest FW 04-23-2020
2020-5-3
Use props
kopterfan_02795
lvl.1
Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 5-1 01:37
Can you snare the original video file via youtube?

I have tried to upload the video to youtube, but - sorry - I failed.

In order to upload to youtube, youtube requires a login using my google account. A username and password is not sufficient there, Google requires a Google authenticator code. That shall be sent to my mobile phone, but the mobile phone number stored in my google account is an old one. So I should "only" login to my google account in order to change the mobile phone number. And here comes the moment, where the cat bites here own tail..  :-)
2020-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

kopterfan_02795 Posted at 5-3 23:36
I have tried to upload the video to youtube, but - sorry - I failed.

In order to upload to youtube, youtube requires a login using my google account. A username and password is not sufficient there, Google requires a Google authenticator code. That shall be sent to my mobile phone, but the mobile phone number stored in my google account is an old one. So I should "only" login to my google account in order to change the mobile phone number. And here comes the moment, where the cat bites here own tail..  :-)

Aha, that is a never ending circle.....
Maybe via wetransfer / google drive / onedrive?
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules