2436 4 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TieFighter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75840 ft

Spain

Hola,

Tengo el siguiente problema con mi DJI SPARK, cuando empiezo a volar me sale un aviso en pantalla que me dice: error sensor infrarrojo inferior. Aterrice...
Necesitaria que alguien me aclarara que quiere decir esta alerta y que riesgos supone?
Es algun problema de hardware? Si es asi cuanto vale su reparacion?

Gracias!,
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues. Please try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2 and restart the drone. If the error persists, please kindly send in the drone for diagnosis and service. Kindly start a service case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
For the repair cost, it may need to be confirmed when our service center receives your drone and proceed with damage assessment. If the issue is not caused by the pilot and the drone is within the warranty period, you don't need to pay the service. If it is a paid service, we will send you the quotation via email. You can refer to the accessories price inquiry chart at https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_OqiVbdyTgFCg
New
Flight distance : 6581 ft

Puerto Rico

Tengo el mismo problema,  si existe algún tips para solucionar Favor Compartir...
2021-12-26
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

I don’t get it, you are hatching eggs do you really need them be doing sensor fusion? If the goal is simply good temperature control would it not make sense to simply run a PID loop per sensor and then have a function do an election based on outputs that are similar with oddballs thrown out? No need for fancy filtering beyond what is required  for the PID loop.

2022-3-3
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

adomanim Posted at 3-3 13:37
I don’t get it, you are hatching eggs do you really need them be doing sensor fusion? If the goal is simply good temperature control would it not make sense to simply run a PID loop per sensor and then have a function do an election based on outputs that are similar with oddballs thrown out? No need for fancy filtering beyond what is required  for the PID loop.

You sure you posted to the right thread bro?
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules