2441 33 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DiWsuRmA8bBc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30476 ft
  • >>>
United States

It has been some time since we saw a M2P firmware update.  When can we expect and update?  Will it includes some of the new MA2 features such as ActiveTrack 3.0, etc.  
2020-4-28
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same questions!  I'd like to also see 4K/60!
2020-4-28
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I want it too!!!
2020-4-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may see an update but I highly doubt that they add active track 3.0
or 4k60fps. That's something that will be added to the MP3. If they added
to the MP2 then we wouldn't have a reason to buy the next MP3. In my opinion
2020-4-28
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

I don't think we'll see 4k60 support for the M2Z/P line, due to hardware limitations in the SoC of this drone, though yes if it happened would be a sweet update!

Some of the items I'd LOVE for them to address in the M2 line:

- Offline Waypoint mission editing
- Option to disable the BVLOS (beyond visual line of sight) warnings

Come to think of it, those are actually DJI GO 4 app updates really, but maybe the M2 needs a FW update to accommodate offline Waypoint mission editing / uploading.

The new BVLOS warnings are a REAL pain for those of us who fly professionally and use spotters. Prime example, was doing a lake fly-over, and had a spotter at the other end of the lake, so even though the UAV was in VLOS, the GO 4 app WOULD NOT STOP throwing red warnings about "possibly being out of line of sight", and each time I tapped it off, it came right back like a nagging ex-girlfriend

This also repeatedly showed in my Airdata logs, flooding them with this superfluous warning. I get this is a good thing for inexperienced or solo pilots, but if you're using this for professional use with a spotter, there MUST be a way to turn this crap off!
2020-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EdisonW1979 Posted at 4-28 14:20
I don't think we'll see 4k60 support for the M2Z/P line, due to hardware limitations in the SoC of this drone, though yes if it happened would be a sweet update!

Har far do you have to fly to get the BVLOS warning,  Ive never had that before.
2020-4-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As nothing is really broken with the current firmware I don't expect to see any update anytime soon,  as for new features that would be great but at this point I think they will be reserved for a new model.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we have not received the new firmware info on Mavic 2 series. Please keep an eye on the release note on our official website for the latest info.
2020-4-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 4-28 14:20

Your still full of BS some things never change. Flying BVLOS in Canada requires an observer spotter, but he must be in direct contact with pilot on controls, this does not include phone radio it must be direct contact, and this rule applies to most of the world including Canada. You may want to return that license.
2020-5-22
Use props
Francis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

i think after Dji go update last week there is no stuck warning anymore. But the offline waypoint is waited.
2020-5-23
Use props
Francis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

i think after Dji go update last week there is no stuck warning anymore. But the offline waypoint is waited.
2020-5-23
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 02:36
Hi there, we have not received the new firmware info on Mavic 2 series. Please keep an eye on the release note on our official website for the latest info.

Hi Thor,

which website gives us release notes on firmware ?
I'm much intrested in those.

On https://www.dji.com/be/mavic-2/info#downloads I can see recent manuals, Assistent 2 and dji Go 4 app, but no release notes. Where do I have to look ?
2020-5-24
Use props
Brentjuh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115728 ft
Netherlands

Yes active track 3.0 should be very nice
2020-5-24
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 4-29 00:42
Har far do you have to fly to get the BVLOS warning,  Ive never had that before.

Hey there,

Sorry with the pandemic and other responsibilities, haven't had time to come by here...

I believe I flew out to 600m or so when the BVLOS warnings started popping up.

I never had it before either, I think it started after the latest DJI GO 4 APP update on iOS to .37.
2020-8-1
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-22 15:27
Your still full of BS some things never change. Flying BVLOS in Canada requires an observer spotter, but he must be in direct contact with pilot on controls, this does not include phone radio it must be direct contact, and this rule applies to most of the world including Canada. You may want to return that license.

Hey Irish dipsh_t, you need to STFU and re-read my post, I DID have a spotter in full contact with me.

God you're an idiot, and YOU are the one that hasn't changed.
2020-8-1
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Francis Posted at 5-23 07:04

Thanks for the info,

I just updated the FW on my M2P and controller, now doing the batteries, so looking forward to calling my spotter and going out for a test flight on this new software and see how it performs, and if I stop getting the nagging warning!

Cheers
2020-8-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-1 09:46
Hey Irish dipsh_t, you need to STFU and re-read my post, I DID have a spotter in full contact with me.

God you're an idiot, and YOU are the one that hasn't changed.

Oh I see the Edision the guy who likes to dress up in his wife’s smalls has reappeared. Known as nothing but a big mouth around here.

You need to check what direct contact means in your rules, because you obviously haven’t a clue and just as you normally do post rubbish, lies and even then get it wrong.

Direct contact, not radio/phone or any other aid. But I can just hear your spotter at the other end of the lake shouting instructions to an idiot, wrong and found out lying again. Only thing you ever told the truth about here was the amount of self inflicted crashes you had. Foot in mouth again.
Great to see you're up to almost 3 hours flying now, it must be all the professional flying you're doing....LMAO.....

Maybe it was a puddle not a lake LMFAO.............HEHEHEHEHE......
2020-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-1 09:45
Hey there,

Sorry with the pandemic and other responsibilities, haven't had time to come by here...

Yeah I did 7000ft and it was bloody constant and annoying.
2020-8-2
Use props
Chill Pill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 8-1 11:08
Oh I see the Edision the guy who likes to dress up in his wife’s smalls has reappeared. Known as nothing but a big mouth around here.

You need to check what direct contact means in your rules, because you obviously haven’t a clue and just as you normally do post rubbish, lies and even then get it wrong.

"Great to see you're up to almost 3 hours flying now, it must be all the professional flying you're doing....LMAO....."

Hi, just out of curiosity and a genuine question, how is it possible to tell how many flying hours a forum member has?
Since i prefer privacy with my data I have a couple of dji accounts that im logged into with my drones and use a different account on the forum.
Thanks.
2020-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Chill Pill Posted at 8-2 03:41
"Great to see you're up to almost 3 hours flying now, it must be all the professional flying you're doing....LMAO....."

Hi, just out of curiosity and a genuine question, how is it possible to tell how many flying hours a forum member has?

You can judge by the amount of feet flown which is recorded under your avatar. You can choose in the app not to send this information to your dji account but will have to set this up in app as it is default. Using a second account to fly will not send Milage to that account unless you activated a drone to that account.
2020-8-2
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

You must mean the Mavic 3
2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 8-1 11:08

Wow, someone forgot to take their Ritalin again...

I think if I ever made a documentary series about complete dysfunctional lunatics, you’d be the leading actor in the series.

F’ing lying loser.
2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 8-2 04:00
You can judge by the amount of feet flown which is recorded under your avatar. You can choose in the app not to send this information to your dji account but will have to set this up in app as it is default. Using a second account to fly will not send Milage to that account unless you activated a drone to that account.

Oh, you forgot to tell this person that the flight time is NOT reflected and counted here if the pilot is using a third-party app such as Litchi, which is what I’ve been doing you dumb f_ck, since I do pre-planned waypoint flights for client projects and DJI GO 4 has implemented offline editing of these yet.

You try to sound like you know what you’re talking about, but it really just sounds, EVERY time, like you’re talking out of your stupid Irish as_.
2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Chill Pill Posted at 8-2 03:41

Please pay no attention to hallmark007, he is the village idiot around here.

The mileage only gets reflected if you use one DJI account, and it is the same one used for your forum account.

If you have multiple other accounts, turn on privacy, or (like me) use third-party apps to fly your craft, the mileage / time won’t be reflected here or anywhere else.

Cheers
2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 8-2 00:44
Yeah I did 7000ft and it was bloody constant and annoying.

So I finished my test flight on the new FW, and this time that message only popped up once, so I think that problem is now solved, yahoo!

Only now a new problem, in that my gimbal yaws 2-3 degrees to the left, even after auto-calibration!

Going to try re-loading the new FW again to see if it gets corrected, but something tells me my gimbal is now going to have a limp to it :/
2020-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-2 12:27
Oh, you forgot to tell this person that the flight time is NOT reflected and counted here if the pilot is using a third-party app such as Litchi, which is what I’ve been doing you dumb f_ck, since I do pre-planned waypoint flights for client projects and DJI GO 4 has implemented offline editing of these yet.

You try to sound like you know what you’re talking about, but it really just sounds, EVERY time, like you’re talking out of your stupid Irish as_.

Always the racist, I suppose you’ll now post some of your famous pro work for all to see. Or are you just spouting the same old lies . We still have never seen a single photo, one video alright but my 8 year old grandson would produce a lot better.

But it’s great to see you haven’t lost your pig ignorant sense of humor.
2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 8-2 12:33
Always the racist, I suppose you’ll now post some of your famous pro work for all to see. Or are you just spouting the same old lies . We still have never seen a single photo, one video alright but my 8 year old grandson would produce a lot better.

But it’s great to see you haven’t lost your pig ignorant sense of humor.

And you don’t even know the definition, or proper use, of the word racist... It’s actually an affront to all those who actually fought, and continue to fight against it.

I need to get my popcorn, my bovine excrement detector has just maxed out so can only mean your stupidity is on full display again...

2020-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-2 12:42
And you don’t even know the definition, or proper use, of the word racist... It’s actually an affront to all those who actually fought, and continue to fight against it.

I need to get my popcorn, my bovine excrement detector has just maxed out so can only mean your stupidity is on full display again...

Keep wearing the wife’s camisole it suits you. It’s great to see you back and having so many problems with your drone, but your drone will always have problems if you’re continually crashing it how many times now Air twice and M2P 3 times. Go learn to fly and and maybe members won’t have to listen to your Constant whining once again.

I’m certain members would like to see some of your professional photography and videography maybe just to balance out the whining.

Racism, the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

I think all members here can read and your slant towards someone’s nationality which you have now done 3 times on this thread shows a real bigot and pig ignorant fool.

2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 8-2 12:53
Keep wearing the wife’s camisole it suits you. It’s great to see you back and having so many problems with your drone, but your drone will always have problems if you’re continually crashing it how many times now Air twice and M2P 3 times. Go learn to fly and and maybe members won’t have to listen to your Constant whining once again.

I’m certain members would like to see some of your professional photography and videography maybe just to balance out the whining.

Yes, I’m sure everyone here can read, and thus can read your psychopathic, nonsensical, inaccurate rants and drunken lies, I’m sure of it...

Sorry folks, this guy is a complete idiot and has been banned a few times from this board now, but the only reason he’s allowed to still be here is because he’s on DJI’s payroll.

I’m going to stop responding to this blithering blatherskite now, as he has a tendency to hijack threads in rapid fashion with his vile nonsense, as you can see from his above “posts”.
2020-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-2 13:08
Yes, I’m sure everyone here can read, and thus can read your psychopathic, nonsensical, inaccurate rants and drunken lies, I’m sure of it...

Sorry folks, this guy is a complete idiot and has been banned a few times from this board now, but the only reason he’s allowed to still be here is because he’s on DJI’s payroll.

I still have the PM you sent me telling me that you had arranged for me to be banned, the very next day it was YOU who was banned and the whole forum laughed for a long time. I can repost if you’d like to see this again. Yes you’ve been banned a number of times yourself Racist......

“Sarcasm will make your tits fall off.”  LMFAO.....

2020-8-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 8-2 13:22
I still have the PM you sent me telling me that you had arranged for me to be banned, the very next day it was YOU who was banned and the whole forum laughed for a long time. I can repost if you’d like to see this again. Yes you’ve been banned a number of times yourself Racist......

Once, banned once, because I engaged your tirades and vile lies, and it ended up hijacking numerous threads.

See, you can’t even say a single thing without lying about it.

And you are a MASTER at tirades, lies, deceit, deflection, and being just generally inept.

Now F off.
2020-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-2 13:44
Once, banned once, because I engaged your tirades and vile lies, and it ended up hijacking numerous threads.

See, you can’t even say a single thing without lying about it.

I think if you go back to post #39 you will notice you blatantly lied on that only to offer proof of the lie in post 41. So far only one lying is you Eddy the Racist.....
2020-8-2
Use props
Chill Pill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

EdisonW1979 Posted at 8-2 12:29
Please pay no attention to hallmark007, he is the village idiot around here.

The mileage only gets reflected if you use one DJI account, and it is the same one used for your forum account.

Thanks.
I've had a few run-ins with hallmark007. I prefer to be kind. Your being played like a fiddle unfortunately. It'll all be forgotten soon and life moves on.
2020-8-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-29 00:42

Mine comes on at around 4,000 ft in distance.
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules