Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SHOULD HAVE A TRADE IN SYSTEM/RECYCLE
1493 4 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKFlight
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Hello DJI

For a forward thinking company that inovates with techonoly I really don't see much "Invoation".

So when the Phantom 5 or anything for that matter comes out brand new and I have my Phantom 4 two years now. Lets just scrap the P4 and throw it away into the garbage bin right ? All the materials that are used towards it down the drain and dead battery and mentals,gold etc. RIGHT !

Companties like apple have a "Trade IN" where they check the seriel number match it and you phone or hardware is worth lets say "400$" they take it and recycle of the product so and so.

DJI on the other hand waste products or do not have any infomation regarding this.

When they could be taking back the old equitment tearing it all down making brand new parts out of it. When they "CHOOSE" not too .

Please let me know your thoughts
2020-4-28
Use props
Stan1915
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI does offer this.  Go to the DJI store and look for DJI Trade Up.  It will tell you how to find out what your drone is worth and how to exchange it for DJI credit.
2020-4-28
Use props
wheelman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182579 ft
United States

What about us guys that have 2 year old phantom 4's that can't even connect to the drone or update anymore. After my latest update it just bricked! unacceptable!
2020-4-28
Use props
TheKFlight
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Stan1915 Posted at 4-28 10:49
DJI does offer this.  Go to the DJI store and look for DJI Trade Up.  It will tell you how to find out what your drone is worth and how to exchange it for DJI credit.

Now I would do that but I don't think I have it

2020-4-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When they could be taking back the old equitment tearing it all down making brand new parts out of it. When they "CHOOSE" not too.

DJI's business is design and manufacturing drones and associated equipment.
They would need to build and manage separate factories to reclaim and recycle materials from old drones.
It's much more efficient for other companies to do the recycling of electronic equipment in general than for DJI to set up just to scrap old drones.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules