Mavic Air 2 SDK Support
63479 246 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ColdnFrosty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82434 ft
United States

Another waypoint mission in 4K with the Mavic Air 2 and the latest version of the Maven app. This time it's a flight along the coast of Cape Elizabeth in Maine and to take some video and photos of a lighthouse.

https://youtu.be/S7-ZyR7q01s
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_0LESo7vcbH69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132175 ft
Brazil

Existe previsão para liberar o SDK do Mavic Air 2?
Grato Sidnei
2021-2-28
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

ColdnFrosty Posted at 2-24 11:34
Another waypoint mission in 4K with the Mavic Air 2 and the latest version of the Maven app. This time it's a flight along the coast of Cape Elizabeth in Maine and to take some video and photos of a lighthouse.

Did you interfear with it manually?'

It looks very jerky in my browser?

Don't get me wrong, I'm working on get air2 smooth as butter in virtualstick, so I'm intertested in what kind of conditions you were flying? Was it windy?

Thanks
2021-3-5
Use props
ColdnFrosty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82434 ft
United States

Mats Bohlinsson Posted at 3-5 03:59
Did you interfear with it manually?'

It looks very jerky in my browser?

No, but there was a brief loss of signal twice and the mission continued. Breezy coastline of course ay 8mph and was flying the drone at 20mph - both contributing to some jerkiness. Here is another with the latest version of Maven. Wind was 3mph and drone speed was 10 mph. I've been told to extend the radius of the waypoints for a smoother flight, which I will do next time.

https://youtu.be/DXuS_1ddsiI

2021-3-9
Use props
MaciekD
lvl.1
United States

Any working app for mapping on android with a view that you can setup a waypoint map by selecting a box on a preview (with virtual sticks)?

Any chance that this drone will eventually support waypoints?
2021-3-11
Use props
AJR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6572986 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

MaciekD Posted at 3-11 21:05
Any working app for mapping on android with a view that you can setup a waypoint map by selecting a box on a preview (with virtual sticks)?

Any chance that this drone will eventually support waypoints?

Dronelink works great so far. You will have to use the beta version but so far I have done two mapping missions successfully.
2021-3-16
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

AJR Posted at 3-16 15:48
Dronelink works great so far. You will have to use the beta version but so far I have done two mapping missions successfully.

The final version with AIR 2 support is now available.
Dronelink
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules