Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Air 2 - Shipping and Delivery Time - Discussion
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BQ1Q6CfQMYH0
lvl.2
United States

Visual Air Posted at 5-9 12:24
Its kinda crap that they do not address the fact that you and many others have ordered on launch date yet others who ordered after have already received shipping confirmation.
Wish DJI could give us an educational answer why they do this with every new launch?

I tend to agree I ordered through DJI becuase there hook was download our DJI Store app and be the first to get new products.  But indeed that did not happen.  Oh well, I guess with all that is going on in the world I am not too made at DJI, they will get paid either way and we help out another reseller in the process.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_BQ1Q6CfQMYH0
lvl.2
United States

UPDATE - Extra $30 for referal through Rakuten is only good on orders made through May 11th.
Original post see referal code below and instructions.
SAVE UP TO UP TO $148 on DJI Mavic Air 2 right now!!!!  Follow these steps.....Woohoo!!

Someone used my refer a friend thank you!  They got a total of $60+ off their Mavic air plus paid no tax, no shipping from Drone nerds.  I got a bonus too, Win Win..  If anyone else wants to do what I did and drop thier DJI order like me My order is on its way!!!  

Steps:
1. USe this code to set up Rakuten   - https://www.rakuten.com/r/ALANGA225?eeid=28187
2) and then search for DJI Mavic Air 2, or Fly More Combo on rakuten and be linked and sent to Drone Nerds website.
3) Purchase on Drone Nerds.

Full disclosure this is the first time I have used Rakuten and I set up the money to be sent to me through Pay PAal, but you can have them send you a paper check as well.

Takes just a few minutes to do it all cancel through DJI and setup Rakuten with link below then purchase.  P.s. DJI was quick to send a confirmation and refund email to me like minutes.  And I plan on payig for the care refresh when I get the drone and register through DJI, I do that with all my products so DJI will get paid as well and you will have piece of mind!

Link for refer a friend Rakuten
https://www.rakuten.com/r/ALANGA225?eeid=28187

Old message reposted below---------
I just cancelled my order on DJI and placed an order on Drone nerds will use the tax savings to pay for Care refresh card through DJI when I register my product with them. PLus I used rakuten will get 3.5% back and if anyone wants to use my Rakuten referral link you will get the 3.5% ($30ish) by clicking to buy the DJI mavic air 2 through rakuten and get an extra $30 for signing up with the below link.  Or just order through drone nerds and save on the tax.  Use this link.
https://www.rakuten.com/r/ALANGA225?eeid=28187

Happy Shopping.
2020-5-9
Use props
Toolmaker710
lvl.2

United States

Riddler 305 Posted at 5-9 05:17
I ordered a FMP from DroneNerds yesterday at 2:30PM. Scheduled for FedEx delivery tomorrow.

I ordered my yesterday also and have gotten nothing but confirmation that I paid for it. Did they send you an email letting you know that it was arriving on a Sunday. Who is the carrier?
2020-5-9
Use props
Voided
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40745 ft
United States

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-9 11:01
Hi..I ordered mine from dronenerds this morning got all the confirmations about the order
how long does it take to get tracking info? thank you G

I received my shipping number about an hour later. Not sure how they are for shipping stuff on Saturday. Enjoy.
2020-5-9
Use props
Voided
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40745 ft
United States

Toolmaker710 Posted at 5-9 16:22
I ordered my yesterday also and have gotten nothing but confirmation that I paid for it. Did they send you an email letting you know that it was arriving on a Sunday. Who is the carrier?

I ordered yesterday too. I think it depends on if you placed your order before their shipping time cutoff. I want to say it was 1600 for the shipping cutoff. It’s being delivered by FedEx home delivery. Hope this helps.
2020-5-9
Use props
Cravenfan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

fans14eeeea9 Posted at 5-9 12:10
This is why I like UPS. My fedex delivery has been changed multiple times. They’ve had nothing but problems in the only 3 deliveries I’ve had from them in year. I wouldn’t doubt if it came next Saturday though the delivery date says today.

So the funny thing was yesterday when I got my UPS e-mail, saying it would be here today, I was jacked!  Then, I got an e-mail this morning from Best Buy that said it was delayed from UPS and wouldn't be here until Tuesday!  

I saw it was at the local UPS pick up center and hoped it would come.  The UPS guy got here about 2pm and just after that, I got a Best Buy e-mail that said it would be coming today.  Minutes later, a UPS e-mail that said it had been delivered.  
2020-5-9
Use props
kitchenmotors
lvl.1

United States

Voided Posted at 5-9 16:55
I ordered yesterday too. I think it depends on if you placed your order before their shipping time cutoff. I want to say it was 1600 for the shipping cutoff. It’s being delivered by FedEx home delivery. Hope this helps.

I placed my order before this cut off but didn't ship today. I expect them to ship mine out Monday, for what I paid for overnight, I would hope so. lol
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24941 ft
United States

FYI, I contacted DJI Support and was informed that those who purchased and paid on the 27th (28th in China), the 7 - 10 clock doesn't start till the 29th. They don't count the first day even though in my case they were paid in full from my PayPal account. No credit card holds or anything but FULL payment! This is the first time I purchased via the DJI store and very disappointed in their ability to give straight answers and try to muddy the waters with funny counting now. If you ordered, paid and processing started on the 28th (China time) that is when the clock starts not the next day, the 29th. Highly doubt I will use their online store ever again due to this.
2020-5-9
Use props
fansbbf37754
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT Posted at 5-9 18:39
FYI, I contacted DJI Support and was informed that those who purchased and paid on the 27th (28th in China), the 7 - 10 clock doesn't start till the 29th. They don't count the first day even though in my case they were paid in full from my PayPal account. No credit card holds or anything but FULL payment! This is the first time I purchased via the DJI store and very disappointed in their ability to give straight answers and try to muddy the waters with funny counting now. If you ordered, paid and processing started on the 28th (China time) that is when the clock starts not the next day, the 29th. Highly doubt I will use their online store ever again due to this.

I agree the DJI store will no longer get my business
2020-5-9
Use props
fans38c8b1db
lvl.2
Canada

I am so impatient right now, I ordered the mavic air 2 in hope that I would receive it for my birthday which is May 19..... unfortunately I was so excited that I didn’t see there is a notice of shipment 10-15 days. That sucks...... my order has yet to be processed!!!! Really DJI..... This is plain blank disappointing
2020-5-9
Use props
BKahuna
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

elektrobank Posted at 5-9 15:03
Anyone from the US who ordered from B&H get past "Order Placed" status yet?

Yes, ordered on the 29th and mine says "processing".
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_BQ1Q6CfQMYH0 Posted at 5-9 16:20
UPDATE - Extra $30 for referal through Rakuten is only good on orders made through May 11th.
Original post see referal code below and instructions.
SAVE UP TO UP TO $148 on DJI Mavic Air 2 right now!!!!  Follow these steps.....Woohoo!!

Canceled my original DJI release date order, took less then 1 hour to show up as CLOSED. It was PROCESSING and the payment on my credit card PENDING till about yesterday and then just disappeared, I was NOT charged. Asked in the chat what is the status on the shipping date and was told would go out on the 12th. Which I wonder if really true, since I would have to approve the payment again.

But decided now to use your referral link and Rakuten shows "Cash Back Balance
$64.58" now and I will get 1,5% cashback from my credit card as well of the 988$ for the combo, DN would not accept my 2% card.

Anyways so if all works out hopefully they ship soon and we are all happy.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_BQ1Q6CfQMYH0
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8 Posted at 5-9 21:19
Canceled my original DJI release date order, took less then 1 hour to show up as CLOSED. It was PROCESSING and the payment on my credit card PENDING till about yesterday and then just disappeared, I was NOT charged. Asked in the chat what is the status on the shipping date and was told would go out on the 12th. Which I wonder if really true, since I would have to approve the payment again.

But decided now to use your referral link and Rakuten shows "Cash Back Balance

Nice work!  
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8
lvl.2

United States

You are welcome but now I will also leave my Rakuten link here:

https://www.rakuten.com/r/MLIST33?eeid=28187

2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_iIva2eqYKz1o
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284843 ft
United States

My current status with the DJI store is “Partially Shipped”
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_iIva2eqYKz1o Posted at 5-9 22:50

Did you order multiple things from the website? Otherwise even more confusing since both the regular Air 2 and the fly more combo come in a dedicated & sealed box.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_iIva2eqYKz1o
Second Officer
United States

Ordered the fly more and DJI Care
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8
lvl.2

United States

Should add that when you order through Rakuten and DroneNerds, you wont get your cash back till 08/15/20. Rakuten has 3 month payment cycles.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_iIva2eqYKz1o
Second Officer
United States

Not to worried when it gets here. Still in lockdown and live within a  DJI Geofence no fly zone.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8
lvl.2

United States

I must say if all goes well with the DroneNerds shipment, then I will get this drone in the fly mo combo for 907,60USD

Damn that's good and shocking how easy you can pass by the sales tax... Glad I came across this message board.
2020-5-9
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

djiuser_iIva2eqYKz1o Posted at 5-9 22:50
Yeah, I'm partially shipped too, WTF does that mean? You're either shipped or not. It's like a woman being partially pregnant. Ah... No. So, which is it? Shipped or still sitting on a shelf?

I ordered a Fly More with DJI Care Refresh. Only one tangible shipping item, right?

Google search reveals :
Status just changed to Partially Shipped, according to dji customer service this means the warehouse is waiting for the pickup by the delivery company.
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17037 ft
United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-10 02:48
Yeah, I'm partially shipped too, WTF does that mean? You're either shipped or not. It's like a woman being partially pregnant. Ah... No. So, which is it? Shipped or still sitting on a shelf?

I ordered a Fly More with DJI Care Refresh. Only one tangible shipping item, right?

LOL - I have a lot of regrets in life... but canceling and reordering through Best Buy is NOT one of them - I got mine YESTERDAY - but now have to wait until 11am to get a USB-C to USB-C ext. cable from BB this morning - will be a VERY LONG 3 hours, wish I could go back to sleep! LOL
2020-5-10
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-10 03:37
LOL - I have a lot of regrets in life... but canceling and reordering through Best Buy is NOT one of them - I got mine YESTERDAY - but now have to wait until 11am to get a USB-C to USB-C ext. cable from BB this morning - will be a VERY LONG 3 hours, wish I could go back to sleep! LOL

Got a soldering iron? You can make yourself a longer USB-C cable. I had to do something similar for a USB-A to USB-A cable at the start of this pandemic in order to get a WYZE cam working like a webcam.
2020-5-10
Use props
SjK_oldman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8 Posted at 5-9 23:13
I must say if all goes well with the DroneNerds shipment, then I will get this drone in the fly mo combo for 907,60USD

Damn that's good and shocking how easy you can pass by the sales tax...  Glad I came across this message board.
You can thank me.. haha  i first mentioned it

My drone netds order is scheduled tomorrow   Shows in transit one state over
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.2
United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-10 03:49
Got a soldering iron? You can make yourself a longer USB-C cable. I had to do something similar for a USB-A to USB-A cable at the start of this pandemic in order to get a WYZE cam working like a webcam.

No soldering iron - but if they're individual wires I could do a manual splice, right?
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.2
United States

SjK_oldman Posted at 5-10 03:51

My drone netds order is scheduled tomorrow   Shows in transit one state over

Why would dronenerds give away money like that - it's not like you wouldn't pay full price or more right now. Ha good job anyway.
2020-5-10
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-10 03:56
No soldering iron - but if they're individual wires I could do a manual splice, right?

Yeah just be extremely careful you shield everything properly too. You just don't want wires to come loose. I used heat shrink tubing and did it well.
2020-5-10
Use props
SjK_oldman
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-10 03:58
Why would dronenerds give away money like that - it's not like you wouldn't pay full price or more right now. Ha good job anyway.

Rakuten is getting a commission for the referral and they pass it to you   you get further commission referring others to rakuten   
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.2
United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-10 04:02
Yeah just be extremely careful you shield everything properly too. You just don't want wires to come loose. I used heat shrink tubing and did it well.

I like the way you think bro... Sometime in life you have to MAKE thing happen. I will say though I bought a 40Gbps rated cable - thing is  $45 - do you think there is a difference from a standard C cable?... if it makes a difference I'll just painfully wait another 2 hours and 43 minutes until BB opens - Ha
2020-5-10
Use props
ET214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-10 02:48
Yeah, I'm partially shipped too, WTF does that mean? You're either shipped or not. It's like a woman being partially pregnant. Ah... No. So, which is it? Shipped or still sitting on a shelf?

I ordered a Fly More with DJI Care Refresh. Only one tangible shipping item, right?

Partially shipped may refer to the DJI Care Refresh...
It happened when I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro..
Good luck..
2020-5-10
Use props
Woobisah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43402 ft
  • >>>
United States

From a business standpoint it makes no sense for DJI to fulfill store orders first like Best Buy, Drone nerds... as they will get a commission off of each sale.  They are getting the full boat with orders on their store yet they get to them last.  It doesn't make any sense to me.  
2020-5-10
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

Woobisah Posted at 5-10 06:18
From a business standpoint it makes no sense for DJI to fulfill store orders first like Best Buy, Drone nerds... as they will get a commission off of each sale.  They are getting the full boat with orders on their store yet they get to them last.  It doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah I wondered the same thing. It would seem like DJI would make considerably more money from direct  sales then via retail partners, so kind of confusing that they're doing it this way.   Obviously we must not have all the information.  They wouldn't intentionally lose money (you'd think).
EDIT: Maybe there's a differnce in the way import tarrifs are calculated for direct sales vs. wholesale and it costs them more to sell directly than wholesale?  But then there are sites like wish.com where the whole point is buying diect from China is cheaper.  It's a puzzler, for sure.
2020-5-10
Use props
SjK_oldman
Second Officer
United States

I am getting my fly more combo tomorrow.   I just wanted the extra batteries, hub, and case. I will never use the filters,  I wonder if there is an aftermarket demand for these? I could recoup a little cost?
2020-5-10
Use props
Knight48
lvl.1
United States

Order status on DJI site went from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Partially Shipped" this morning..
Prob getting ready to ship.. Maybe tomorrow..  Fla here..
2020-5-10
Use props
Knight48
lvl.1
United States

ET214 Posted at 5-10 05:47
Partially shipped may refer to the DJI Care Refresh...
It happened when I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro..
Good luck..

Prob means they are getting it prepared to ship.
Prob tomorrow...
2020-5-10
Use props
The Duck
Second Officer
United States

szurlo Posted at 5-10 06:58
Yeah I wondered the same thing. It would seem like DJI would make considerably more money from direct  sales then via retail partners, so kind of confusing that they're doing it this way.   Obviously we must not have all the information.  They wouldn't intentionally lose money (you'd think).
EDIT: Maybe there's a differnce in the way import tarrifs are calculated for direct sales vs. wholesale and it costs them more to sell directly than wholesale?  But then there are sites like wish.com where the whole point is buying diect from China is cheaper.  It's a puzzler, for sure.

Probably that plus DJI has to warehouse stok and have employees to deal with processing, shipping, returns, and other necessary customer service.  Plus there are credit card fees.  There's definitely value in having someone else do the selling.
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24941 ft
United States

Knight48 Posted at 5-10 07:28
Order status on DJI site went from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Partially Shipped" this morning..
Prob getting ready to ship.. Maybe tomorrow..  Fla here..

When did you order?
2020-5-10
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT Posted at 5-10 07:59
When did you order?

I have the same status. Ordered about 10 minutes after promotional launch on the 27th.
2020-5-10
Use props
travo321
lvl.1

United States

Went on chat to discussion shipping date and DJI has issues with their system. Waited and DJI support closed the chat.....
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_m13j7MCbKHu8
lvl.2

United States

SjK_oldman Posted at 5-10 03:51

My drone netds order is scheduled tomorrow   Shows in transit one state over

Hereby I thank you... ;-) Let us know when you got it.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules