DJI Mavic Air 2 - Shipping and Delivery Time - Discussion
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImTravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Skraeling Posted at 5-11 04:19
darn bestbuy changed my ordered to shipping delayed this morning heh.

oh well the wait continues

I had the same thing. Pulled them on chat, and was told it should be by the 18th. Then I get a message an hour later stating it'll be here on the 12th. Here I am waiting for UPS (UPS confirmed it's out for delivery).
2020-5-12
Use props
Vanity
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7435709 ft
Canada

I've placed an order on 27/04 (Canada) and it is still stuck on paid... Anyone else having this issue?
Some people bought theirs on April 28 and are already on the processing phase..
Screenshot_20200512-111427.png
2020-5-12
Use props
fans57bd8d2a
New
United States

Ordered and CC charged on 5/1, still sitting on processing..  
2020-5-12
Use props
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

ImTravis Posted at 5-12 07:20
I had the same thing. Pulled them on chat, and was told it should be by the 18th. Then I get a message an hour later stating it'll be here on the 12th. Here I am waiting for UPS (UPS confirmed it's out for delivery).

yeah mines still in delayed status.  ill get it when I get it I guess.
2020-5-12
Use props
DroneDerby
lvl.1

United States

fans57bd8d2a Posted at 5-12 07:30
Ordered and CC charged on 5/1, still sitting on processing..

Same here!
2020-5-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

DroneDerby Posted at 5-12 06:11
Did you get shipping notifications all along? I'm a select member and ordered on May 1st, to the USA, still haven't heard a thing....

Hello, No shipping notifications. It was stuck in 'processing' until late ( for the USA) May 10th. I  had checked the app and web daily.... Then the app changed to partial shipping. The web still declared processing. Yesterday afternoon ( 11th) I received an email about a partial shipment with  a tracking number. It was scheduled for today ( 12th). I had it held at UPS and picked it up at 8am.... now it's in my hands... not yet ready to fly .. yet. All I can say is try and be patient.  It will come.. don't go cancelling anything. 3 weeks ago we didn't even know the darn thing existed.  
2020-5-12
Use props
DroneDerby
lvl.1

United States

ET214 Posted at 5-12 07:49
Hello No shipping notifications. It was stuck in 'processing' until late ( for the USA) May 10th. Then the app changed to partial shipping. The web still declared processing. Yesterday afternoon ( 11th) I received an email about a partial shipment with  a tracking number. It was scheduled for today. I had it held at UPS and now it's in my hands... not yet ready to fly .. yet

Awesome!! I'm hopeful mine will be here by the weekend after reading this. The site still says "processing" but the app says "awaiting shipment". I'm hoping to get a tracking number today or tomorrow and be flying by the weekend! Enjoy!
2020-5-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneDerby Posted at 5-12 07:51
Awesome!! I'm hopeful mine will be here by the weekend after reading this. The site still says "processing" but the app says "awaiting shipment". I'm hoping to get a tracking number today or tomorrow and be flying by the weekend! Enjoy!

Cool! relax and enjoy!!
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_cWAMu9XXXfr8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99186 ft
United States

I placed my order direct from the DJI store on May 5th and there was a hold on my debit card for the full amount and my order said processing, up until today where the money was back in my account and the order status hasn’t changed. Anyone think I’m still getting the drone from DJI OR do I need to find a new company to purchase from...
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_4sbVYEQBHzpS
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_AToGln2gPEZM Posted at 5-12 05:30
I know right. It's supposed to rain this weekend but atleast it will be in 70s. Hopefully we get some clear skies in between to test out our new toys

Did you get tracking yet. Even though my status changed I have yet to receive a tracking #.
2020-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

bjr981s Posted at 5-12 07:05
Is the 7 days delivery something specific for your region from DHL?
Mine is showing expected delivery of about 14 days total?
[view_image]

Well they told me my package had to be delivered within 7 days and that’s Thursday , there is no marking on my waybill .
2020-5-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_cWAMu9XXXfr8 Posted at 5-12 08:06
I placed my order direct from the DJI store on May 5th and there was a hold on my debit card for the full amount and my order said processing, up until today where the money was back in my account and the order status hasn’t changed. Anyone think I’m still getting the drone from DJI OR do I need to find a new company to purchase from...

Sometimes the hold gets dropped but they will go back and charge. They don’t take the money until it ships. Really. Relax or contact customer service.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_cWAMu9XXXfr8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99186 ft
United States

ET214 Posted at 5-12 08:32
Sometimes the hold gets dropped but they will go back and charge. They don’t take the money until it ships. Really. Relax or contact customer service.

Haha I’ve had issues with my bank in the past so it makes me a little uneasy but I did contact DJI and sure enough I need to call the bank... first drone purchase and a college grad gift to myself
2020-5-12
Use props
DJ Centinno
lvl.1

United States

All good here. No rush for me as I'm a first-time flyer. Ordered on April 28th directly from DJI Store.

2020-5-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_cWAMu9XXXfr8 Posted at 5-12 08:36
Haha I’ve had issues with my bank in the past so it makes me a little uneasy but I did contact DJI and sure enough I need to call the bank... first drone purchase and a college grad gift to myself

good luck! credit cards are always the best... Congratulations  on college and the gift.
2020-5-12
Use props
roncito
lvl.1

United States

My BH order has been delivered!! So damn happy and can’t wait to get home!
2020-5-12
Use props
kels0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452986 ft
United States

Mine just arrived via UPS/BestBuy. I'm not finding the USB or RC cables though, assuming they're supposed to be in the flat rectangle shaped box that had the props on on side. Are they hidden somewhere else and I'm just blind? Found them in a hidden pocket on case. Still can't find lighting to usb-c cable though.edit: found it, its hidden inside the remote!
2020-5-12
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

For those of us in the US with a FedEx Thursday delivery date,  I wonder if our drones are on this plane? It left Hong Kong International (right next door to LANTAU ISLAND)  at 9:58 PM local time headed for Memphis.
2020-5-12
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-12 06:54
Well tracking shows it’s left Shenzhen on Saturday so unless it’s circling East Midlands Airport for the last two days, I’m sure it’s at Dhl headquarters in UK waiting to get processed I still am hopeful it will arrive on Thursday . I was in contact with DHL they gave little information except to say that package has to be delivered within 7 days which is Thursday .

Same position here by the sounds of it. I've not chased mine yet but ordered on release day (early hours), and had a shipped confirmation last Friday that it had "left Shenzhen" at 17:27.

Nothing since so good to know "DHL Express" should be here by Thursday.

Thanks David
2020-5-12
Use props
fans30e043a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 187277 ft
United States

Dronenerds required a signature upon delivery... so I was at work and missed the shipment. So mad... fedex is the worst, can't seem to do anything on their site.
2020-5-12
Use props
BoomTIP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12162 ft
United States

kels0 Posted at 5-12 09:18
Mine just arrived via UPS/BestBuy. I'm not finding the USB or RC cables though, assuming they're supposed to be in the flat rectangle shaped box that had the props on on side. Are they hidden somewhere else and I'm just blind? Found them in a hidden pocket on case. Still can't find lighting to usb-c cable though.

Lightening to USBC should already be on the RC. Pull up the antenna/phone holder.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_AToGln2gPEZM
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_utZTA26SotEe Posted at 5-12 06:46
Read the previous posts, you will understand what's going on.... Anyways had a shipping confirmation from fedex, said it would be delivered Thurs by noon but now all of sudden it's saying Friday with an error msg!? As long as it's it's this week I'll manage[Image]

Same thing happened to me. Showing a delivery date of Friday now . Looks like fed ex did not pick up the package in time for Thursday cutoff.
2020-5-12
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

szurlo Posted at 5-12 09:21
For those of us in the US with a FedEx Thursday delivery date,  I wonder if our drones are on this plane? It left Hong Kong International (right next door to LANTAU ISLAND)  at 9:58 PM local time headed for Memphis.

Mine shows to have originated in Georgia. I guess they have a facility there?
2020-5-12
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

I ordered May 5th from Drone Nerds and its been flying with me for two days now!   
2020-5-12
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

Folks drop DJI order and hook up with Dronenerds!! awesome folks..fast mine will be here tomorrow FedEx
Robby...Jeff...Bernardo awesome customer service
2020-5-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

kels0 Posted at 5-12 09:18
Mine just arrived via UPS/BestBuy. I'm not finding the USB or RC cables though, assuming they're supposed to be in the flat rectangle shaped box that had the props on on side. Are they hidden somewhere else and I'm just blind? Found them in a hidden pocket on case. Still can't find lighting to usb-c cable though.edit: found it, its hidden inside the remote!

too funny... charge the batteries and remote
2020-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

symbol Posted at 5-12 09:46
Same position here by the sounds of it. I've not chased mine yet but ordered on release day (early hours), and had a shipped confirmation last Friday that it had "left Shenzhen" at 17:27.

Nothing since so good to know "DHL Express" should be here by Thursday.

Well hopefully, tracking from China can be frustrating with Dhl , depart on Friday and next update is usually out for delivery.
Good to see your still flying. Stay safe.
2020-5-12
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-12 10:11
Folks drop DJI order and hook up with Dronenerds!! awesome folks..fast mine will be here tomorrow FedEx
Robby...Jeff...Bernardo awesome customer service

Nah. I have a Thursday delivery date (like many of us in the US that ordered from DJI on release day, apparently). I'm good.
2020-5-12
Use props
TheZero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2129 ft
Germany

I ordered the FlyMore Combo on April 28th. The package has been in Shenzhen since Friday May 8th. I hope that she will be with me soon. Bestellung 12.05.2020.JPG

2020-5-12
Use props
Almerrr
lvl.2
Netherlands

TheZero Posted at 5-12 11:30
I ordered the FlyMore Combo on April 28th. The package has been in Shenzhen since Friday May 8th. I hope that she will be with me soon.[view_image]

Mine has the same also departed the facility at 17:27:00 on friday and then nothing. Contacted DJI and the are going to look in to it. Friend of mine who lives in the same city also ordered the same moment had the package yesterday but his packege left the facility friday later then mine. I see some more issue's regarding this specific shipment. (same moment of leaving the facility)
2020-5-12
Use props
Park Ranger
lvl.1

United States

For Fedex delivery in U.S.  fill out this form and leave it on your door. According to the Fedex site, it should work for indirect signatures.
2020-5-12
Use props
ASI9999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47064 ft
Sweden

Almerrr Posted at 5-12 11:37
Mine has the same also departed the facility at 17:27:00 on friday and then nothing. Contacted DJI and the are going to look in to it. Friend of mine who lives in the same city also ordered the same moment had the package yesterday but his packege left the facility friday later then mine. I see some more issue's regarding this specific shipment. (same moment of leaving the facility)

Exact same situation here - no progress/update since 17:27 Friday 8th May "Departed facility in Shenzhen" (DHL express delivery to Sweden).

Looking forward to hear reply on your inquiry.
2020-5-12
Use props
Toolmaker710
lvl.1

United States

Originally ordered with DJI on 4/29. Received an awaiting shipment. Kept reading posts on this forum about delays and then saw where someone said that drone nerds had plenty in stock. So I canceled my order on the 8th of May with DJI and then ordered with Drone nerds. It was after they closed for the day and the week. So I spoke with customer service on the 11th and they assured me that it would ship out that day. I received an email saying that it had shipped through Fedex. Expected delivery 5/13. Also I have already received a refund from DJI. I believe it all had something to do with the release date.
2020-5-12
Use props
fans8b383850
lvl.1

Isle of Man

I’m in the UK. Same story, ordered direct Dji on 28 Apr. Infamous 17.27 departure from China on 8 May. Just chatted with DJI support. Said it was still at factory....,.hmmmm
2020-5-12
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

The function button turns the the bright LED on and off by default.   I just wanted to say that.   Carry on waiting
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_fH5HBoyQBDfh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7398 ft
United States

Ordered on the 28th from DJI. Order changed to Awaiting Shipment, but stayed there.  After reading comments here, ordered from DroneNerds yesterday. This morning they said it was holding for back order, of the Care Refresh card. Cancelled that and it shipped today, scheduled for Friday delivery.  First drone.
2020-5-12
Use props
ImTravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Skraeling Posted at 5-12 07:35
yeah mines still in delayed status.  ill get it when I get it I guess.

Mine just got here. Just unboxed and am charging the batteries. I figure squeaky wheel.
2020-5-12
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

GOT IT JUST HIT THE DOOR!! Thank you dronenrds!!!  come fly with me
2020-5-12
Use props
afbrat63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1051831 ft
United States

ImTravis Posted at 5-12 14:20
Mine just got here. Just unboxed and am charging the batteries. I figure squeaky wheel.
You might be right about the squeaky wheel.  I ordered the MA2FMC on 4/30 direct from DJI.  My order status was on processing for at least a week and I was at the tail end of my 7 to 10 day shipping period so I decided to contact DJI via text yesterday.  He told me that my order was expected to ship on May 14 so I was happy.  Later yesterday evening the status changed to partially shipped which was a bit strange but okay, baby steps.  About an hour ago my status changed to shipped and is due to arrive tomorrow.  I checked the box weight on the FedEx website and it said 7 pounds which sounds about right.  I cannot wait.  I hope I get to the door before the wife does.  She has no idea that I bought another drone.  Patience all of you still waiting.  
2020-5-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

afbrat63 Posted at 5-12 14:56
You might be right about the squeaky wheel.  I ordered the MA2FMC on 4/30 direct from DJI.  My order status was on processing for at least a week and I was at the tail end of my 7 to 10 day shipping period so I decided to contact DJI via text yesterday.  He told me that my order was expected to ship on May 14 so I was happy.  Later yesterday evening the status changed to partially shipped which was a bit strange but okay, baby steps.  About an hour ago my status changed to shipped and is due to arrive tomorrow.  I checked the box weight on the FedEx website and it said 7pounds which sounds about right.  I cannot wait.  I hope I get to the door before the wife does.  She has no idea that I bought another drone.  Patience all of you still waiting.

She will know soon
2020-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules