Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Vk2UJJXxltir Posted at 5-4 14:20
I ordered the Fly More Combo on release night 4/27/20 and my status remains at processing. Has anyone, in this forum, received their Mavic Air 2 as of today 5.4/20?

It’s not even released until the 11th.
2020-5-4
Use props
fans11876375
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my Air 2 on 4/28. DJI confirmed my payment processed on Beijing time 4/29. I was also told via Chat that my order would ship by 5/13. So, I’m hopeful that I’ll receive this wonderful drone on 5/18/2020. I emphasize Hope because with any new release there could be delays. I’m just going to be patient and check my order status 20 times every hour
C6A44904-A9B2-4F27-8392-D82CC5565CD3.gif
2020-5-4
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered from B&H on 4/27.  It says in stock and sent to warehouse.

2020-5-5
Use props
DroneFun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 844419 ft
United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-4 05:48
Where did you order from?

I got a text from DHL Express that says expected delivery on May 11th.  (Shenzhen)
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_8QXz43dbkZug
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2310 ft
United States

I ordered on 04/27/2020:  

"As per checking it here your order status, it is on "Wait Pick" It means we are now assigning the warehouse and the courier that will handle the delivery. The estimated to ship is on or before the 12th of May. Please allow 3-5 working days for the courier to facilitate the delivery"

US delivery:

"Please be guided that all items are coming from our warehouse in China and send directly into assigned warehouse in your region. We have warehouse in US (for US customers) Germany and UK ( for European customer).However just to set proper expectation we also vary on the items availability on which warehouse it will come from"
2020-5-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like they are continuing the trend they started with the Mini where they are prioritizing retail partners rather than their official store for first deliveries.  Prior to the Mini, ordering a drone through the DJI store was the fastest way to get a brand new product.  However, that looks to not be the case any longer.

I placed my order pretty much as soon as it showed up on the store (6 minutes before they dropped their social media).  At that time, it said shipment would be in 10-15 business days which puts it right in the May 11/12th range for the earliest it would be shipped.  Below is the status I currently still see.

2020-5-5
Use props
DaarkMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134209 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 5-5 11:25
It looks like they are continuing the trend they started with the Mini where they are prioritizing retail partners rather then their official store for first deliveries.  Prior to the Mini, ordering a drone through the DJI store was the fastest way to get a brand new product.  However, that looks to not be the case any longer.

I placed my order pretty much as soon as it showed up on the store (6 minutes before they dropped their social media).  At that time, it said shipment would be in 10-15 business days which puts it right in the May 11/12th range for the earliest it would be shipped.  Below is the status I currently still see.

Ordered mine roughly a half hour after you and my Overview shows 7-10 business days after payment confirmation.
2020-5-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

DaarkMavic Posted at 5-5 11:36
Ordered mine roughly a half hour after you and my Overview shows 7-10 business days after payment confirmation.

Well, at least they are consistent!  
2020-5-5
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

DaarkMavic Posted at 5-5 11:36

Same here. Ordered at 22:49 on go-live night. My order says 7-10 business days.
2020-5-5
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI order no longer says processing......

Now is says refunding.....

and my Best Buy order says Get it by Monday, May 11.

Of course Best Buy like DJI has disappointed me in the past.

Here is to everyone getting their orders soon.
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17037 ft
United States

Seems risky to cancel and reorder. If I knew there was no "line" just orders that will be filled on a promised date, I'd reorder. Being among the first to order direct but then put behind retailers will not be pleasant.  
2020-5-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

KlooGee Posted at 5-5 11:25
It looks like they are continuing the trend they started with the Mini where they are prioritizing retail partners rather than their official store for first deliveries.  Prior to the Mini, ordering a drone through the DJI store was the fastest way to get a brand new product.  However, that looks to not be the case any longer.

I placed my order pretty much as soon as it showed up on the store (6 minutes before they dropped their social media).  At that time, it said shipment would be in 10-15 business days which puts it right in the May 11/12th range for the earliest it would be shipped.  Below is the status I currently still see.

Ordered mine 2 minutes before release or media announcement.
But yes it seems stores may get it first, I do remember this began with the release of Osmo Pocket not mini .
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_HoKE9RACj9oO
lvl.1
United States

Amazon saying Delivered by May 13.  I'm a little nervous about it, though, because Amazon hasn't been great lately with shipping.  I had originally ordered from DJI store directly, but they were saying it wouldn't ship until after May 15, 3-5 days shipping after that. Cancelled.

2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_Vk2UJJXxltir
New

United States

djiuser_Vk2UJJXxltir Posted at 5-4 14:20
I ordered the Fly More Combo on release night 4/27/20 and my status remains at processing. Has anyone, in this forum, received their Mavic Air 2 as of today 5.4/20?

Update: DJI charged my Credit Card for the full amount after six business days per their detailed payment breakdown, but the shipping of my drone has yet to occur.
2020-5-5
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-5 13:24
Seems risky to cancel and reorder. If I knew there was no "line" just orders that will be filled on a promised date, I'd reorder. Being among the first to order direct but then put behind retailers will not be pleasant.

I didn't cancel and reorder.  I just canceled one of my orders.
2020-5-5
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey people, it's not like you can really go any where to fly the darn thing. In the USA we are still URGED to stay at home. It's like that all over the world. So... watch youtube videos and don't worry.
I'm in the same boat.... WAITING!
2020-5-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_Vk2UJJXxltir Posted at 5-5 14:01
Update: DJI charged my Credit Card for the full amount after six business days per their detailed payment breakdown, but the shipping of my drone has yet to occur.

Must be getting ready to be shipped, I presume it’s good practice to get paid first lol....
2020-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

BobWinNV Posted at 5-5 12:40
My DJI order no longer says processing......

Now is says refunding.....

It’s always those last few days that seem to take forever. Hopefully soon...
2020-5-6
Use props
psapple83
lvl.1
United States

ET214 Posted at 5-5 18:08
Hey people, it's not like you can really go any where to fly the darn thing. In the USA we are still URGED to stay at home. It's like that all over the world. So... watch youtube videos and don't worry.
I'm in the same boat.... WAITING!

My day job and part time job are both essential. Standing alone out in a field flying a drone is the least risky part of my day.
2020-5-6
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

What should you actually write here every day? "When will I finally get my drone?" It's very simple: it comes when it comes, no matter what you write here.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

here comes the shipping delay. I order mines from the DJstore - Shipping to USA.. Order date 5-1-2020
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-30 15:06
Well I think most people would be able to understand that it would ship within 7/10 days of payment, so they get payment your dron ships within 7/10 working days, there is no mention of release. The drone was released on the 27th of April as advertised .What they told you was payment would be taken on 12th, so like most businesses they had a simple hold applied to your CC..

[view_image]

but you also need to understand that we pre-order it. They took the money already.. What they need 3 weeks to take the money too. Wow
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_punbWjBDr6nU Posted at 5-1 11:51
I figured it wouldn't ship until the 11th despite the 7-10 day disclaimer due to it being a pre-order, although this is my first buy directly from DJI. Is the expectation that they are aiming to ship once individual orders are processed or all at once starting on the 11th?

I'm still in "Processing" like everyone else.

yes i am still in process in May 2.
they quick to take the money and not say the correct arrival date
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-2 11:29
I ordered mine on the 27th of April and today May 2nd still processing!! My bank has been charged[ on account]
on the 28th of April! so they have funds in their bank collecting interest. got an e-mail from Gabby at DJI{/color]

What the $#@... wow you got it the first day you can pre-order it and they going to take for ever to ship it. What the point of pre-order it. It is best to buy it from Best buy or even BH, Amazon since they want to play that card with us.
The point of pre-order is to get it first not last. People in the store will get it first then we get it later on.
I learn my lesson. Wait for 4 days after release date and then buy it from the store because this pre-order is bull&*(
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

DaarkMavic Posted at 5-4 11:43
Happy to find this thread. Much more active than the reddit thread I was following. Ordered on the 27th and payment received on the 28th. Hopefully get an update soon.

that what we all hope for
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

yoengel Posted at 5-5 09:31
Ordered from B&H on 4/27.  It says in stock and sent to warehouse.

[view_image]

So you will get it pretty soon since your B&H is in USA. I feel bad that i order it from DJstore that we have to wait for them
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

jonny007 Posted at 5-6 05:17
What should you actually write here every day? "When will I finally get my drone?" It's very simple: it comes when it comes, no matter what you write here.

your right.... We just dying for it to be shipped.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

I can tell you guys one thing. I will never order Drone from Amazon since now package are missing or not appearing.
I lost two package already.
I always order direct from the store. Even if it take for ever..
2020-5-6
Use props
elektrobank
lvl.2

United States

Thinking I'm gonna cancel my DJI order and order it from B&H. I contacted B&H and they said they will be shipping on the 11th, and DJI says it will start shipping on the 15th. Don't know why DJI woudn't prioritize their own orders. Yeah it's just a few days, but why wait when there's no real benefit from ordering it from DJI.
2020-5-6
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

10 days since ordered!! still processing this is aweful, does any reps from DJI ever look at this or any other threads here??
If i could have afforded it I would have bought an EVO2 and been having a blast rightnow
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_4sbVYEQBHzpS
lvl.1

United States

Midwest U.S. MA2 Combo ordered Apr 30, payment cleared 1 day, DJI says "Awaiting Shipment". I wonder if the Amazon release on May 11th would be sooner if I had waited?
2020-5-6
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

psapple83 Posted at 5-6 05:01
My day job and part time job are both essential. Standing alone out in a field flying a drone is the least risky part of my day.

Cool... Enjoy it and stay safe
2020-5-6
Use props
Voided
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40745 ft
United States

Looking forward to receiving my new MA2!! I ordered through DJI on 5/1 still at processing order but I'm not in a hurry to receive it.
2020-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn Posted at 5-6 05:56
but you also need to understand that we pre-order it. They took the money already.. What they need 3 weeks to take the money too. Wow

1 they don’t take your money, they put a hold on your CC for the amount you agreed to spend, and just like all companies they draw down this money a few days before shipping, not 3 weeks as you like to exaggerate.
If you pay by PayPal the money will be initiated at PayPal’s behest, so all you’re seeing is what’s called a normal online transaction.
My guess is it will ship Friday or Monday .
2020-5-6
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

Anyone else checking their order status regularly? I just want to refresh the page and see the status updated to: "shipped"
2020-5-6
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Mine still says, "Status: Pre-Ordered - get it by Mon, May 11." via Best Buy...I'll be camped out on my front steps for the UPS/FedEx guy, so my Golden Retriever doesn't eat him...

Upgrading from my rock solid Spark, which served me very well.  Time to get some of the newer technology.  Looking forward to it....
2020-5-6
Use props
dari_017
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

For anybody wanting to get the Air 2 as soon as possible,i'd chat with Advexure.com if you are in the USA, amazing customer service ! no taxes outside of California and they are one of the first ones to get stock on the new drones . I remember when the Mavic Air was released in 2018 , I got it like 3 days before everybody else who ordered from the DJI store.
2020-5-6
Use props
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

Release in Norway is the 14th of May. The local DJI store in Oslo say that I will have it on the 14th of May.
2020-5-6
Use props
tshansen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 569820 ft
Norway

Snopmaster Posted at 5-6 09:25
Release in Norway is the 14th of May. The local DJI store in Oslo say that I will have it on the 14th of May.

All stores in norway that sell drones has it confirmed in stock. Release 14 of may :-)
2020-5-6
Use props
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

tshansen Posted at 5-6 09:38
All stores in norway that sell drones has it confirmed in stock. Release 14 of may :-)

Thanks tshansen - also DJI Oslo i presumed??
2020-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules