52310 975 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-6 06:36
10 days since ordered!! still processing this is aweful, does any reps from DJI ever look at this or any other threads here??
If i could have afforded it I would have bought an EVO2 and been having a blast rightnow

If the order page at the store I used is the same one you used, then it said it would be  7-10 (or more) business days before it shipped. Today is 7 business days (from 4/27).  DJI has broken no shipment commitment (yet).  If they still haven't shipped in three days, then you have a legitimate gripe.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24941 ft
United States

FYI - Day 10 of 7 - 10 business days will be May 11th. We are all anxious to get the new drone and start flying but they stated 7 - 10 business days to ship for USA customers and we are not at the 10th business day yet.
2020-5-6
Use props
abi-issa
lvl.1

Canada

Well just like many of you guys I placed my order that day it came out and on April 28th my payment was confirmed as of today I'm still awaiting shipment that's the status and every time I reach out to them through the 24/7 chat support I get a different answer there's no consistency in the answers but what I gathered is it should be sometimes in mid-may shipping will start fingers crosse
2020-5-6
Use props
abi-issa
lvl.1

Canada

szurlo Posted at 5-6 10:25
If the order page at the store I used is the same one you used, then it said it would be  7-10 (or more) business days before it shipped. Today is 7 business days (from 4/27).  DJI has broken no shipment commitment (yet).  If they still haven't shipped in three days, then you have a legitimate gripe.

I agree with you I think everybody's just over excited to try the new drone hence the comments everybody is leaving including me lol however I must say if there's anything they need to work on is the consistency in the answers over the chat support seems that the chat support has access to the same information as the customers no more
2020-5-6
Use props
fans45bc4d0a
lvl.1

United States

I heard a pretty disappointing rumor that if you ordered from DJI directly the Mavic Air 2 would not be at your door for 5 weeks.

Is this true? Would any of you recommend I cancel my DJI direct order and buy through another place like Best Buy?
2020-5-6
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

fans45bc4d0a Posted at 5-6 11:11
I heard a pretty disappointing rumor that if you ordered from DJI directly the Mavic Air 2 would not be at your door for 5 weeks.

Is this true? Would any of you recommend I cancel my DJI direct order and buy through another place like Best Buy?

That rumor, if true, would suck.

No advice on cancelling or not. Personally, I'm not planning on traveling anywhere during a pandemic, so it's not like I need it for a vacation somewhere. If it's a couple of days behind other retailers, that's tolerable.
2020-5-6
Use props
fans45bc4d0a
lvl.1

United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-6 11:26
That rumor, if true, would suck.

No advice on cancelling or not. Personally, I'm not planning on traveling anywhere during a pandemic, so it's not like I need it for a vacation somewhere. If it's a couple of days behind other retailers, that's tolerable.

I agree. I would be fine waiting a few extra days if I had to, just didn’t like the sound of it taking way too long to arrive when I could just drive 15 minutes to the nearest Best Buy and have it much much earlier than weeks of waiting.
2020-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans45bc4d0a Posted at 5-6 11:11

It’s rubbish, and yes you’re correct it a rumor.
2020-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

abi-issa Posted at 5-6 10:44
Well just like many of you guys I placed my order that day it came out and on April 28th my payment was confirmed as of today I'm still awaiting shipment that's the status and every time I reach out to them through the 24/7 chat support I get a different answer there's no consistency in the answers but what I gathered is it should be sometimes in mid-may shipping will start fingers crosse

Why are you contacting support, 7/10 working days so min 9 days max 12 days, you bought and paid 7 days ago.
I just find it strange why anyone feels the need to torment themselves .
2020-5-6
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

@szurlo you dont get the point my man!!
They charged my account...they were not ready to ship them they never were!!
Its a pre-order scam  dude...no where even Amazon.com would pull this kinda scam

No where in the world does it take this long to ship a four pound box a month come on
I could have built one by then

DJI needs to get off the lump they sit down and come to this forum and give a definite answer to us!!
For gosh sakes add up all the money we have all given them and it would  holy moly a lot!!
2020-5-6
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-6 12:40
Its a pre-order scam  dude...no where even Amazon.com would pull this kinda scam

Of course they weren't ready to ship. Hence the "Estimated To Ship: 7-10 business days after payment confirmation" on the store order page.  They came right out and told us they weren't going to ship immediately after we paid. Not sure how them doing exactly what they told us they were going to do is a scam.
2020-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

They don’t charge your card unless their ready to ship, they put a hold on your card which is normal and Amazon do exactly the same.
In fact almost every camera release allows people to pre order, have you just come down in the last shower.
Everyone on this forum can understand 7/10 days, are you the only one who hasn’t a clue, you sound ridiculous, cop on .
2020-5-6
Use props
psapple83
lvl.1
United States

I don't know but they better hurry up and ship it before I change my mind with all this Ban DJI in the US stuff...
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT
lvl.2
United States

Just received confirmation from DJI that my order is scheduled to ship on May 11th, the tenth day of processing per their 7 - 10 processing statement. Then a few days for the carrier to deliver it.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_MzOdOthQOjRv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9970 ft
United States

djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT Posted at 5-6 14:12
Just received confirmation from DJI that my order is scheduled to ship on May 11th, the tenth day of processing per their 7 - 10 processing statement. Then a few days for the carrier to deliver it.

If you don’t mind my asking, did you get an email confirming, or did that come via CSR chat?
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_MzOdOthQOjRv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9970 ft
United States

Also figured I’d add my experience for y’all. Have two orders currently in place; one on DJI, where I ordered 10 minutes before official launch so would think I’m pretty high in the “first come, first serve” system they’re using. At the same time, order is still saying 10-15 business days for shipping, which it said on the product page up until launch. Also have one with BestBuy I placed Thursday, still stuck in pre-order but noticed a trend in my snooping on product page. Up until yesterday it was free delivery on the 11th, then yesterday it was $17 for 11th and free on 12th, same again for today for the $17 but free delivery arrives on the 13th. I have a feeling that either they’re moving Preordered  product to closer warehouses for cheaper “day of” shipping, or maybe packages are already shipped but tracking has been withheld due to some sort of agreement. Thoughts?  
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_MzOdOthQOjRv Posted at 5-6 16:00
If you don’t mind my asking, did you get an email confirming, or did that come via CSR chat?

I received an email reply to my inquiry.
2020-5-6
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered from the Apple Store and it's scheduled to arrive on Monday.

2020-5-6
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-6 13:09
They don’t charge your card unless their ready to ship, they put a hold on your card which is normal and Amazon do exactly the same.
In fact almost every camera release allows people to pre order, have you just come down in the last shower.
Everyone on this forum can understand 7/10 days, are you the only one who hasn’t a clue, you sound ridiculous, cop on .

Ordered mine on the 29th of April. Money gone from my bank account the next day." Processing Order" still  almost a week later. So what you say is false!
2020-5-6
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-6 13:09
They don’t charge your card unless their ready to ship, they put a hold on your card which is normal and Amazon do exactly the same.
Everyone on this forum can understand 7/10 days, are you the only one who hasn’t a clue, you sound ridiculous, cop on .
No, Amazon does not charge until it ships.  DJI charges and takes the money at the ordering phase.  They’ve always done this.  I’ve ordered from DJI for every drone starting with the Phantom.  It has always worked that way.
2020-5-6
Use props
Ashlukewalton
lvl.2

Australia

Well better cancel your order and get to building your own then.

Or you can be patient and quit complaining and it'll come when it comes.
2020-5-6
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

@ hallmark007, I don't understand that comment about payment....the next day the 28th of April
my bank account was charged and taken from DJI for the amount I charged

@ ashlukewaltom... you do the same dude!!
2020-5-6
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

yoengel Posted at 5-6 19:17
Ordered from the Apple Store and it's scheduled to arrive on Monday.

[view_image]

Wow wish I would have about this ditty and thank you
2020-5-6
Use props
ikopta5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2204462 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazon in the UK are taking Preorders with delivery date of 14th May https://amzn.to/2L9igFi
2020-5-6
Use props
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ikopta5 Posted at 5-6 21:25
Amazon in the UK are taking Preorders with delivery date of 14th May https://amzn.to/2L9igFi[view_image]

Interesting way of marketing. Is that allowed?

And no that doesn't say delivered on the 14th, it says released.

Anyways, the Mavic Air 2 by itself is the cheaper option from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Ldherz

2020-5-6
Use props
Coheavand
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183051 ft
Singapore

Mine arrived today. For those wondering if there are additional manuals in the box - there isn’t. What you see in the Fly app is what you get.

2020-5-6
Use props
CSanchezSky
New

United States

Looks like mine will be arriving May 8th. Air 2 w/ fly more combo.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_ad6RDeTSaDCJ
lvl.1

United States

Starting to get a little irritated. Said 7 to 10 business days to ship but its saying my order is still processing. I ordered it thinking I would get it sooner than if I purchased it through best buy. Why has my order not shipped but there's tons of people online using the mavic air 2 but mine isn't even on the way to me?
2020-5-7
Use props
THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602215 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazon Update:  Ordered early on 4/28.   This morning (early) Amazon changed delivery date from May 13 to June 1st.  Like a kid waiting on Christmas.......LOL
2020-5-7
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK Posted at 5-7 02:44
Amazon Update:  Ordered early on 4/28.   This morning (early) Amazon changed delivery date from May 13 to June 1st.  Like a kid waiting on Christmas.......LOL

Amazon's response to COVID-19 is understandable. However, frustrating to those that have grown used to two-way or even next day delivery.

Having experienced the Amazon shipping de-prioritizing I intentionally avoided buying the MA2 from Amazon. I didn't consider Best Buy either, their product return policies have burned me in the past, although many years ago- maybe they have improved.

I'm new to the DJI Store, hopefully it works out well.
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_YuqW86qazGCg
lvl.1

Canada

ssylca44 Posted at 5-4 08:15
Cheers from Kingston, please post when you receive it. Thanks

Cheers from Cobourg, mines pending shipment
2020-5-7
Use props
StefK
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_YuqW86qazGCg Posted at 5-7 03:47
Cheers from Cobourg, mines pending shipment

Did you order direct from DJI?
mine is still processing since 04/29 Directly from DJI and shipping to Montreal
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 5-5 12:40
My DJI order no longer says processing......

Now is says refunding.....

My say processing and this morning. I saw the money back in my back account, but i never cancel the order.
You think they will still ship it
2020-5-7
Use props
psapple83
lvl.1
United States

THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK Posted at 5-7 02:44
Amazon Update:  Ordered early on 4/28.   This morning (early) Amazon changed delivery date from May 13 to June 1st.  Like a kid waiting on Christmas.......LOL

Same with amazon. Just cancelled my order and reordered from best buy. Hoping your experience doesn't translate. BB is saying delivered on May 11. I'm not waiting until June.
2020-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

method007 Posted at 5-6 20:49
No, Amazon does not charge until it ships.  DJI charges and takes the money at the ordering phase.  They’ve always done this.  I’ve ordered from DJI for every drone starting with the Phantom.  It has always worked that way.

That was the way until spark drone and dji changed to holding money on CC which is normal on all online shopping. PayPal is withdrawn as soon as PayPal allow.
You should check out this link you will see this purchaser has realized his payment showed as Pending.
It maybe some CC don’t allow hold or pending, but that has nothing to do with dji. I bought spark, MA1, M2P M2Z and Mini and with all of these except MA which shipped immediately my payment showed up as pending, what you’re touting is a myth nowadays and comes from some years ago when dji took all money upfront.
Once your CC account allows payment pending that’s what happens.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214661
2020-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-6 21:18
@ hallmark007, I don't understand that comment about payment....the next day the 28th of April
my bank account was charged and taken from DJI for the amount I charged

That’s because your account doesn’t allow payment pending, checkout link below you will see purchasers account showed payment pending.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214661
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_4sbVYEQBHzpS
lvl.1

United States

This morning Amazon US changed the MA2 Combo  release date to May 28.
2020-5-7
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

StefK Posted at 5-7 03:50
Did you order direct from DJI?
mine is still processing since 04/29 Directly from DJI and shipping to Montreal

I haven't ordered yet, but will soon. Cheers from Kingston
2020-5-7
Use props
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

my Best buy preorder is still being optimistic.  still saying the 11th so far.
2020-5-7
Use props
Bryant Ortega
lvl.1

Colombia

My amazon order just jumped to june1, what makes maters worse is that I’m using a forwarding company that will probably take another 2-3 weeks
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules