DJI Mavic Air 2 - Shipping and Delivery Time - Discussion
50351 975 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans45bc4d0a
lvl.1

United States

Coheavand Posted at 5-6 22:30
Mine arrived today. For those wondering if there are additional manuals in the box - there isn’t. What you see in the Fly app is what you get.

[view_image]

Where did you order from?
2020-5-7
Use props
Bryant Ortega
lvl.1

Colombia

I’m tempted to order from Best Buy but I’ve had my issues with them before and plenty of companies out there are gonna want to show you what you want to see and then after the purchase do the switcheroo in delivery dates
2020-5-7
Use props
DaarkMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134209 ft
United States

Yes, please. For those getting updates on your order, be sure to indicate what country and store you ordered from along with when you ordered.
2020-5-7
Use props
GoldFire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457215 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here, I ordered from Amazon on day one and it originally said May 11, but got an email over night saying it'll now be delivered June 1.
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_jXn0Gr5sYZkV
lvl.1
United States

I ordered mine direct from DJI, but I cancelled the order this past Monday due to them being back logged on orders (total confusion, considering when buying direct). I contacted Advexure moments ago and I’ve attached the reply from them when asking this question on availability. They seem to have maxed out on the first wave of units, but they have a 2nd wave of units arriving on the 11th and guarantee any new orders placed today, will ship on the 12th to you. I hope this helps some people out.

2020-5-7
Use props
fansbd315efc
New

United States

GoldFire Posted at 5-7 06:14
Same here, I ordered from Amazon on day one and it originally said May 11, but got an email over night saying it'll now be delivered June 1.

Same here. Do anyone know why
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_eVGVal6bjklT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24941 ft
United States

fansbd315efc Posted at 5-7 07:57
Same here. Do anyone know why

Sure Amazon's initial inventory been depleted from orders and needs to wait for another shipment. The drone itself is still May 11 shipping.
2020-5-7
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

DJI support have advised that mine should be delivered on 15th
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_YuqW86qazGCg
lvl.1

Canada

Coheavand Posted at 5-6 22:30
Mine arrived today. For those wondering if there are additional manuals in the box - there isn’t. What you see in the Fly app is what you get.

[view_image]

Where are you located?
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_kiYg4nL412oI
New

United States

I am so glad I found this thread. I ordered from Apple and mine will arrive TOMORROW! So excited as it’s a gift for my husbands birthday next week and I had no clue where to start. Good luck everyone!
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_AToGln2gPEZM
lvl.1

United States

Ordered mine directly from DJI on 29th to be delivered to U.S.

It's still showing as processing. But I saw them actually charge my account today. Making progress

Hopefully it arrives by next week.
2020-5-7
Use props
roncito
lvl.1

United States

Cancelled my order from DJI and ordered thru BH. Says comes on Monday and it was sent to the warehouse in stock.
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_AToGln2gPEZM Posted at 5-7 09:32
Ordered mine directly from DJI on 29th to be delivered to U.S.

It's still showing as processing. But I saw them actually charge my account today. Making progress  

That sound great... we are all waiting for our Drone
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

How the hell Apple is shipping faster then DJI Store?
If Dji is Smart they would have shipped it to USA on Wednesday To me here on Monday to then later ship to the customer
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

CSanchezSky Posted at 5-6 22:48
Looks like mine will be arriving May 8th. Air 2 w/ fly more combo.

Where did you order from??
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

I just Check Amazon and stated that the item is available on May 28. That is the fly combo
But if you get the normal one. You will get it on May 11.

It seem that everyone is ordering the combo.. Which is a good deal.. 3 battery you cant go wrong with that

2020-5-7
Use props
fans31dea870
New

United States

Ordered the night of 4/27 payment is confirmed. Still awaiting shipping. From dji store
2020-5-7
Use props
Naidu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17792 ft
United States

DJI has some serious logistic issues if Apple orders are sent out before their own...
2020-5-7
Use props
Bryant Ortega
lvl.1

Colombia

djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn Posted at 5-7 09:53
I just Check Amazon and stated that the item is available on May 28. That is the fly combo
But if you get the normal one. You will get it on May 11.

Yea that’s the one I purchased
2020-5-7
Use props
Bryant Ortega
lvl.1

Colombia

djiuser_jXn0Gr5sYZkV Posted at 5-7 06:42
I ordered mine direct from DJI, but I cancelled the order this past Monday due to them being back logged on orders (total confusion, considering when buying direct). I contacted Advexure moments ago and I’ve attached the reply from them when asking this question on availability. They seem to have maxed out on the first wave of units, but they have a 2nd wave of units arriving on the 11th and guarantee any new orders placed today, will ship on the 12th to you. I hope this helps some people out.

[view_image]

I just canceled my order with Amazon and they through this website that you referred now I have a May 12 delivery date but they collected the money as soon as I placed the order hopefully all goes well
2020-5-7
Use props
helidm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1135974 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had an early preorder with Amazon, but I also received the updated "June 1" delivery date.  So I canceled my Amazon order and pre-ordered from Best Buy.  I paid $17 extra for their "MAY 11 DELIVERY DATE".
So I paid a few extra dollars to get delivery on the official release date.  I had a $5 coupon, so for $11, I should get my COMBO package delivered on the 11th.

Fingers crossed!
2020-5-7
Use props
IzzyWhite
lvl.1
United States

Bryant Ortega Posted at 5-7 10:35
I just canceled my order with Amazon and they through this website that you referred now I have a May 12 delivery date but they collected the money as soon as I placed the order hopefully all goes well

Right on!... Everything will go just fine, they are a very trusted company that specializes in drones. Happy flying to all and I’m glad I could help.
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_dOR7nOND3FFH
lvl.1
United States

US dji store 28th. Processing...

I couldn't wait so i had to pick up a mini from best buy for my sons b-day to be distracted from the wait
2020-5-7
Use props
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I ordered direct from DJI, the money was pending in my bank but last night I noticed the money was back in my bank account. Today they have properly taken the money, not in pending, it's gone.

Hopefully that's a sign that they are about to ship... I'm in the UK.
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_271Pq5bnO8Dn
lvl.1
United States

Now best buy is charging almost 40 bucks more to get it on Monday.. That is how they get there money

2020-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

paulsusnet Posted at 5-7 11:16
I ordered direct from DJI, the money was pending in my bank but last night I noticed the money was back in my bank account. Today they have properly taken the money, not in pending, it's gone.

Hopefully that’s the way it normally works, so maybe shipping to UK Europe tomorrow or Monday .
2020-5-7
Use props
helidm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1135974 ft
  • >>>
United States

I only paid $17 more (minus $5 coupon) on Best Buy to get it on Monday.

2020-5-7
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

StefK Posted at 5-7 03:50
Did you order direct from DJI?
mine is still processing since 04/29 Directly from DJI and shipping to Montreal

Ordered mine direct from DJI April 28th 2020 mine shows paid and that's it. It does not even say processing? Shipping to Alberta Canada.
For the record I payed via Paypal and that money left my bank account immediately..
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_MzOdOthQOjRv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9970 ft
United States

helidm Posted at 5-7 11:42
I only paid $17 more (minus $5 coupon) on Best Buy to get it on Monday.

[view_image]
It’s funny how yours says arriving by Monday for status, maybe a perk of paying for the shipping? I ordered on the 30th after rumors started coming out there’d be a delay with direct from DJI orders, and only had the option for free delivery by the 11th. I’d love to know when that changes to shipped, cause mine better at the same time or Best Buy will have a very angry phone call
B518120D-C467-45DF-B92F-9DD26675DFA4.jpeg
2020-5-7
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

The DJI simulator isn't listing the MA2 as supported.
2020-5-7
Use props
DaarkMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134209 ft
United States

Couchfisher Posted at 5-7 12:06
The DJI simulator isn't listing the MA2 as supported.

Wrong thread, bruh.
2020-5-7
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

yoengel Posted at 5-6 19:17
Ordered from the Apple Store and it's scheduled to arrive on Monday.

[view_image]

My order from the Apple Store was supposed to arrive on Monday, but UPS is delivering it this Friday instead.  (California)

2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_JFOKm1BTufCW
lvl.1

United States

does anybody know where the b&h warehouse is the drones ships from?  

ordered on the 27th.  status - order sent to warehouse     in stock
2020-5-7
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_JFOKm1BTufCW Posted at 5-7 12:38
does anybody know where the b&h warehouse is the drones ships from?  

ordered on the 27th.  status - order sent to warehouse     in stock

I think it's in New Jersey.
2020-5-7
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517087 ft
United States

yoengel Posted at 5-7 12:20
My order from the Apple Store was supposed to arrive on Monday, but UPS is delivering it this Friday instead.  (California)

[view_image]
I ordered May 4th too. Still processing. However I cannot complain, I got a nice discount and I used my Apple gift cards.

Enjoy it!
2020-5-7
Use props
mitsolakis
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Even though I didn't like the looks of the Air2, after I saw the leaked photos, and promised my baby (Air) I wouldn't let her go... I woke in the middle of the night to watch the presentation, put her on Ebay, sold her after 3 days, and finally, order the Combo. Can't say can ya? Very stable!! I may live in the UK, but deep inside, I'm still  Greek.
12 more days guys, I hope.
Ordered from Cliffton Cameras.
Extreme Pro 64GB bonus
Xx
2020-5-7
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

paulsusnet Posted at 5-7 11:16

I’m also in the UK, ordered 7.30am on 28th, DJI sales support have advised me I should receive mine 15th.
2020-5-7
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

I cannot wait for my drone to arrive. At the moment, this is my support group.
2020-5-7
Use props
GoldFire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457215 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I went ahead and placed a new order through Best Buy that says it'll be delivered next Wednesday. If it does indeed get processed and ship early next week then I'll just cancel the Amazon order.
2020-5-7
Use props
psapple83
lvl.1
United States

I ordered from Best Buy this morning and it just changed from "Pre-Ordered" to "Getting Ready."  I paid $17 for it to be delivered Monday, still says delivery Monday as of now.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules