DJI Mavic Air 2 - Shipping and Delivery Time - Discussion
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

psapple83 Posted at 5-7 15:52
I ordered from Best Buy this morning and it just changed from "Pre-Ordered" to "Getting Ready."  I paid $17 for it to be delivered Monday, still says delivery Monday as of now.

already had mine ordered but it too says getting it ready.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17037 ft
United States

djiuser_MzOdOthQOjRv Posted at 5-8 03:35
I ordered on the 30th so that’s why mine has already shipped, expect you should see movement very soon(probably today)!

Congrats! I originally ordered direct on launch night  - then made the bold move to cancel and reorder from a retailer, as I quickly saw there was no advantage to being first in line. Now glad I did. They should have not accepted direct orders and moved the launch date back a week - they'd have much happier customers. Still can't believe the anticipation around my first drone. Since people are stupid and governments nervous I'm happy to see so many are being sold - I hope they can saturate the market before attempts to outright outlaw these things. If everyone has one there won't be much they can do - so buy everyone.  Just like a defense tool object, (u know what I mean), buy more than one.
2020-5-8
Use props
Joe.Mavic.D.HH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-8 00:19
Yeah it’s a similar pattern, my guess is we won’t see any move until next Tuesday Wednesday and then we will see it arrived in East Midlands and will be distributed to customers from there, I’m thinking next Thursday.

Hi Hallmark,
sure UK still doing customs clearance for EU???
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_UiLhbqy6VvTd
lvl.1

United States

Would i be better off ordering a Mavic Air 2 from the DJI store or from another source- in terms of delivery time and warranty?
2020-5-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Joe.Mavic.D.HH Posted at 5-8 04:27
Hi Hallmark,
sure UK still doing customs clearance for EU???

I know it’s ironic, however sometimes it diverts to Germany or holland, but mainly East Midlands . Next year we might have to pay duties to get our stuff out of Britain lol. ;+)::::
2020-5-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_UiLhbqy6VvTd Posted at 5-8 04:37
Would i be better off ordering a Mavic Air 2 from the DJI store or from another source- in terms of delivery time and warranty?

Warranty won’t make any difference it’s with dji, also if you want to purchase care refresh you can 48hours after activating.
I would check dji website to see shipping dates and also your local retailers to see when they’re shipping. At this stage it’s best to do small research you can save yourself some time.
2020-5-8
Use props
fans14eeeea9
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-8 02:45
Those saying Best Buy has shipped are lying sacks of garbage. It just says "Getting it ready"... lol big difference
Not quite BS. Mine says today but hasn’t moved at all. I’ll expect it Monday though.
2020-5-8
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

They definitely appear to be prioritizing Europe.  Maybe due to shipping transit time?  I ordered from the DJI store on the 27th and I'm still "processing". Of course I am still inside the stated 7-10 day shipping window, so it could still be Monday before it ships.
2020-5-8
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good Grief.  7 pages of this?
2020-5-8
Use props
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

WayneMHK Posted at 5-8 05:13

my options are either actually work or forum whore.  something to pass the time really at this point.
2020-5-8
Use props
fansd3f97ea2
New

United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-8 04:09
Congrats! I originally ordered direct on launch night  - then made the bold move to cancel and reorder from a retailer, as I quickly saw there was no advantage to being first in line. Now glad I did. They should have not accepted direct orders and moved the launch date back a week - they'd have much happier customers. Still can't believe the anticipation around my first drone. Since people are stupid and governments nervous I'm happy to see so many are being sold - I hope they can saturate the market before attempts to outright outlaw these things. If everyone has one there won't be much they can do - so buy everyone.  Just like a defense tool object, (u know what I mean), buy more than one.

Yes, they charged my account today. Ordered 6 days ago. So that's good news!
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_xK2mt3LXeQ6C
lvl.1

Italy

Hi all,

I ordered the fly more combo (of course) on 28th and it is still being prepared at the DJI headquarters (I guess).
I expect some sort of news next week... it is hard to know you are going to receive your mavic, and then having to wait WEEKS!
I live in Italy. I wonder if the shipping time will be terribly longer for Europe...

Come on, gotta spy on my neighbours all right.

ciao!

M.
2020-5-8
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

fansbbf37754 Posted at 5-8 00:49
Anyone in US get shipping notification yet

I just checked my order status in the DJI store and it's still at " Processing Order."

2020-5-8
Use props
kels0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452986 ft
United States

WayneMHK Posted at 5-8 05:13

You should see an Iphone delivery and shipping thread after the new one is out, hundreds of pages.. lol
2020-5-8
Use props
Couchfisher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82795 ft
United States

kels0 Posted at 5-8 05:58
You should see an Iphone delivery and shipping thread after the new one is out, hundreds of pages.. lol

Yeah, I was going to say too. A new iPhone, Google Pixel Phone, Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo console has far more chatter.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_AToGln2gPEZM
lvl.1

United States

2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_AToGln2gPEZM
lvl.1

United States

Ordered on 29th for US delivery. Dji confirmed that it will be leaving their warehouse on or before 5/13 and then another 3-5 days for shipping.
2020-5-8
Use props
Sini87
lvl.1

Austria

I ordered the fly & more combo on the 30th from Austria. Today I had a chat with dji support and they told me that that according to their system shipping should happen util 20th. Looks like the shipping is happening randomly since some folks who have ordered on the 30th got the shipment notification.
2020-5-8
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just spoke with DJI chat support and this is what they are telling me.
Per checking here, your order is expected to be shipped on or before(15th of May.) but I can see here that there's a possibility that your order might shipped earlier than that and you will be notified via email regarding the shipping details once it shipped out from our warehouse and has an additional 3-5 business days for the actual delivery.
2020-5-8
Use props
elektrobank
lvl.2

United States

fans45bc4d0a Posted at 5-6 11:11
I heard a pretty disappointing rumor that if you ordered from DJI directly the Mavic Air 2 would not be at your door for 5 weeks.

Is this true? Would any of you recommend I cancel my DJI direct order and buy through another place like Best Buy?

Their support told me it would ship on the 15th. I canceled and ordered it from B&H, who said they're shipping on the 11th.
2020-5-8
Use props
elektrobank
lvl.2

United States

helidm Posted at 5-7 11:42
I only paid $17 more (minus $5 coupon) on Best Buy to get it on Monday.

[view_image]

How are you not paying tax?
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_qJ2Nel9tl9Gk
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-8 02:45
Those saying Best Buy has shipped are lying sacks of garbage. It just says "Getting it ready"... lol big difference

Perhaps yours hasn't shipped yet from Best Buy, but it has for others.

According to Bestbuy.com Mine shipped. According to Fedex.com, the label was printed, but it hasn't yet been scanned as picked up.

Delivery date currently shows Tomorrow (Saturday), assuming that it was actually picked up last night and started moving without being scanned (That does happen sometimes).

I kinda suspect that it wasn't actually picked up yet, and will begin moving today, which will delay it a day. Since it was shipped by Fedex Home Delivery, that probably means a delivery on Sunday, May 10th for me.

In any event, if you ordered from BestBuy and have a guaranteed delivery date of 5/11, it either shipped yesterday or will ship today, and you will get it on or before 5/11. Don't stress about it.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_YuqW86qazGCg
lvl.1

Canada

StefK Posted at 5-7 03:50
Did you order direct from DJI?
mine is still processing since 04/29 Directly from DJI and shipping to Montreal

Yes direct from DJI, did you? I placed mine 27th at 11pm
Money has been taken
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_YuqW86qazGCg
lvl.1

Canada

This is to Ontario, Canada
Dji says my order is valid,

Suppose to update in 24 hours
19E3A886-19C4-4A01-B678-E0A0E0BDC1E5.png
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_FQOjL2LfiCGY
lvl.1

Canada

Well... been showing "PAID" for 3 days now. No change to processing.  Contacted support and they said "Everythhings fine and should ship on or before the 15th."  Now why is my order not updating and why cant they tell me why it hasn't changed.... who knows with them
2020-5-8
Use props
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_FQOjL2LfiCGY Posted at 5-8 08:16
Well... been showing "PAID" for 3 days now. No change to processing.  Contacted support and they said "Everythhings fine and should ship on or before the 15th."  Now why is my order not updating and why cant they tell me why it hasn't changed.... who knows with them

2020-5-8
Use props
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That's what I meant to do... DHL Say it has left their international Facility.
2020-5-8
Use props
MontanaMic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 694347 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered mine 5/3.  I see it says the 11th ...BUT....when I used the live chat the guy told me expected shipping date is the 16th!! I have been thinking about canceling my order.

2020-5-8
Use props
psapple83
lvl.1
United States

Steps I have taken: (MA2 fly more package)
April 30th - Ordered from DJI.  
May 3rd- discussed delivery date with DJI- they said upwards of 15-20th.
May 3rd- cancelled DJI order, Ordered from Amazon with release of 11th, delivery on 13th.
May 7th- Amazon changed delivery date to June 1. Cancelled with Amazon
May 7th- Ordered from Best buy. Paid $17 to expedite to get on release date.
May 8th (today) - Best Buy just marked as shipped via UPS. Arriving Monday the 11th.

USA. South Carolina.
2020-5-8
Use props
StefK
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_FQOjL2LfiCGY Posted at 5-8 08:16
Well... been showing "PAID" for 3 days now. No change to processing.  Contacted support and they said "Everythhings fine and should ship on or before the 15th."  Now why is my order not updating and why cant they tell me why it hasn't changed.... who knows with them

Im in the same boat as you. Ordered through DJI on 04/29 and today it still hasn't moved past "Paid". Any Canadian here who ordered through DJI seeing processed or better yet shipped?

2020-5-8
Use props
NJ Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76854 ft
United States

psapple83 Posted at 5-8 09:03

Also got shipping notification from BB for Monday latest arrival.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_punbWjBDr6nU
lvl.1
United States

psapple83 Posted at 5-8 09:03

Thats some dedication right there.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.1
United States

Today, if you ordered direct and are still in Pending status... you're in no man's land... (not the movie) You can't cancel without more delay and you can't repurchase elsewhere without more delays... Thankfully I reordered a few days ago... now UPS has my new family member on the way... I need to think of a name.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_gOSJ7rxipRBb
lvl.1

United States

Debating on canceling my order with DJI. Ordered 10 minutes after they revealed it. Just checked Best Buy and you can still have it delivered on Tuesday 5/12
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-8 09:21
Today, if you ordered direct and are still in Pending status... you're in no man's land... (not the movie) You can't cancel without more delay and you can't repurchase elsewhere without more delays... Thankfully I reordered a few days ago... now UPS has my new family member on the way... I need to think of a name.

The thing I look forward to the most about shipment is NO feeling like YouTubers are trying to make me feel jealous - I quit watching them because I couldn't fly one too...
2020-5-8
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

djiuser123 Posted at 5-7 21:48
From reading all the posts I'm very disappointed in DJI, but I guess bc of the Covid situation it's understandable. I cancelled my order from DJI, and ordered from BH. currently says it's gonna ship on the 11th, but I'm not trusting it. Does anyone know whether BH's gonna be on-time?

I'm in the US.
I ordered from B&H on the 29th.
My order still says "New Order" but claims it will ship on May 11th.

I contacted them and they responded quickly to say that they'd received their back orders (I guess their first shipment sold out in less than two days) and mine would be shipping (second day) on May 11th as stated.  So I expect I'll receive mine next Wednesday.
2020-5-8
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

GreenDayPR Posted at 5-7 13:42
I ordered May 4th too. Still processing. However I cannot complain, I got a nice discount and I used my Apple gift cards.

Enjoy it!

Thanks!  I just got my MA2, hope you get yours soon!
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_YuqW86qazGCg
lvl.1

Canada

StefK Posted at 5-8 09:08
Im in the same boat as you. Ordered through DJI on 04/29 and today it still hasn't moved past "Paid". Any Canadian here who ordered through DJI seeing processed or better yet shipped?

[view_image]

No sir, has not shipped, mine looks the exact same
2020-5-8
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Mine has shipped from Best Buy...arrival supposed to be Monday!  
2020-5-8
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered from Best Buy 4/28.  Shipped via FedEx today, Delivery per FedEx tracking expected 5/11.
2020-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules