52263 975 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anita_Holder
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Mavic Air 2 - Shipping / Delivery Time - Discussion

Hi guys!

Maybe you have already ordered the newly game changer! And maybe this is a perfect topic to tell more about your delivery time. When did you order the DJI Mavic Air 2 and when was the DJI Mavic Air 2 delivered? Do you choose the DJI Mavic Air 2 single or DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo? And in which country do you live?

I think many people are interested in this question and the discussion about the DJI Mavic Air 2 shipping is a good possibility to pass the time

From my point of view: I'm excited about the performance of the new drone, but I haven't decided to order at this moment...

Single SelectVote, Total 315 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-4-28
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here come the shipping delays.
2020-4-28
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Ordered the Combo today, was not going to but could not resist. Shipping to Canada!
2020-4-28
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

I preorder at BH.  May 11th ship date.
2020-4-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I ordered yesterday when it was released, it seems delivery to Europe takes a bit longer than to US,

F6E25977-BBE6-41BA-BC88-9A742A1BC922.jpeg
2020-4-28
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Blellow Posted at 4-28 13:14
I preorder at BH.  May 11th ship date.

I ordered from B&H last night as well for the Combo package. Same thing. May 11th. Same times as Amazon but Amazon wanted to charge tax and BH does not.
2020-4-28
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 4-28 17:31
I ordered from B&H last night as well for the Combo package. Same thing. May 11th. Same times as Amazon but Amazon wanted to charge tax and BH does not.

But I paid $988 including tax. We'll see...................
2020-4-28
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20787 ft
United States

Ordered the fly more combo the night it was released. Order status says "7-10 business days after payment confirmation" which would mean by the end of next week, but not getting my hopes up.
2020-4-29
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

szurlo Posted at 4-29 10:03
Ordered the fly more combo the night it was released. Order status says "7-10 business days after payment confirmation" which would mean by the end of next week, but not getting my hopes up.

Cool, where did u order from?
2020-4-29
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
United States

Blellow Posted at 4-29 11:57
Cool, where did u order from?

DJI store.
2020-4-29
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Maxi3D Posted at 4-28 12:51

haha yeah ...
2020-4-29
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517087 ft
United States

Mine says awaiting for shipment.
D3CE74AF-FE93-4352-991C-0A0B6CC29C3B.jpeg
2020-4-29
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

Just ordered mine. No hurry.. May weather sucks anyway.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_Xf96CGm3NBdk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159810 ft
Finland

I've just sold my Mavic Air so I HOPE there will be no delays. So people please don't jinx it up.
2020-4-29
Use props
xendau
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91263 ft
United States

I actually ordered and then cancelled because of the delays... after over 30 minutes on chat with a CSR, being told the information she supplied to me was wrong 3 times, I just gave up.

I was told it would be shipped 7-10 after payment confirmation. (though their own website in my account showed paid, and I had received notice by my card that a large purchase had been made, and the monies were deducted.)

Then I was told it wouldnt ship until the 12th and Id receive it 7-10 days after that.

Then I was told it wouldnt ship until the 12th and Id receive it 3-5 days after that.

The inability to provide a clear and concise response on something so simple as "when will it be shipped", and "when will it approximately arrive" from the MANUFACTURER was frustrating.

So I just decided I'd buy it else where where they could confirm when I would receive it.
2020-4-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

xendau Posted at 4-30 09:29
I actually ordered and then cancelled because of the delays... after over 30 minutes on chat with a CSR, being told the information she supplied to me was wrong 3 times, I just gave up.

I was told it would be shipped 7-10 after payment confirmation. (though their own website in my account showed paid, and I had received notice by my card that a large purchase had been made, and the monies were deducted.)

Clearly says 7/10 working days so that’s where you’re seeing discrepancies.
2020-4-30
Use props
xendau
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-30 09:39
Clearly says 7/10 working days so that’s where you’re seeing discrepancies.

7-10 business days after when? The WHEN was my issue. They said, after payment confirmation. But on the DJI site it showed paid, my card showed it had been paid. So that would mean it would arrived around the 12th - 15th with possible delays.

But then there was the whole thing that I was told payment confirmation wouldnt happen until the 12th. Then it was they werent shipping until the 12th. Which through the whole payment confirmation to the wind.

I am an engineer. I like hard cold facts. I dont want to spend over $1k with a company just to be told "we will get it to you when we can".

Dont get me wrong... they do great drones and other items... but basic logistical data and conveyance doesnt appear to be a strong point.

I havent dealt with DJIs CSRs before so I dont know if they are consistantly bad, or this was a one off thing.
2020-4-30
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
United States

I'm just going to assume that meant SHIP in 7 to 10 days after payment confirmation.   My payment was confirmed on 4/27 so hopefully it will ship between 5/6 and 5/11, but scuttlebutt says it won't be available in the US until 5/11, so proably won't see it before then. I'll be real surprised if I see it before mid-month.   
2020-4-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

xendau Posted at 4-30 09:51
7-10 business days after when? The WHEN was my issue. They said, after payment confirmation. But on the DJI site it showed paid, my card showed it had been paid. So that would mean it would arrived around the 12th - 15th with possible delays.

But then there was the whole thing that I was told payment confirmation wouldnt happen until the 12th. Then it was they werent shipping until the 12th. Which through the whole payment confirmation to the wind.

Look it’s not rocket science you go to website it says 7/10 working days so add 2/3 days for weekends and that leaves your drone shipping on or very close to 12 th, I’m always miffed at people that can’t just accept this and move on, but it always seems to be the way that some people feel the need to personally call to make xtra sure and end up with more complications, I don’t believe for one minute that dji are trying to pull the wool here it’s spelled out and simple.
2020-4-30
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
United States

Also, they're launching a new product in the middle of a global event that is disrupting production and supply chains just about everywhere.  I'm willing to cut them a little additional slack right now.
2020-4-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

szurlo Posted at 4-30 10:57
Also, they're launching a new product in the middle of a global event that is disrupting production and supply chains just about everywhere.  I'm willing to cut them a little additional slack right now.

I think that’s fair and right also all courier services operating in tough times.
2020-4-30
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

And don’t forget that DJI normally ships to the DJI select folks first.
2020-4-30
Use props
xendau
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-30 10:47
Look it’s not rocket science you go to website it says 7/10 working days so add 2/3 days for weekends and that leaves your drone shipping on or very close to 12 th, I’m always miffed at people that can’t just accept this and move on, but it always seems to be the way that some people feel the need to personally call to make xtra sure and end up with more complications, I don’t believe for one minute that dji are trying to pull the wool here it’s spelled out and simple.

Why so "miffed" brother? Caaaaalllllm down, its gonna be alright. First and foremost, I am aware of what business days are. But what you seem to miss is it just says 7-10 days.

What does that mean? Its shipped in 7-10 days (after payment)? is it shipped 7-10 after release on the 12th? That was the only question I wanted answered. And no, it is not rocket science, but the manufacturer was unable to give me a clear answer.

When contacted the second time we got a straight answer that was completely different from the first three answers that were waffled between. Which one was right? I didnt know, THEY didnt know. In the end the second CSR said they could not say one way or another.

This is poor business practice. But when you have the market dominance DJI has its not that important until there are viable competitors.

Why your so "miffed" about an unrelated issue to you personally and my money, my decision, and my right to take my business elsewhere is actually kind of weird. There are more important things for you to be "miffed" about in the world.

My money, my choice. Just wanted an answer. Relaxxxxx... The world will seem brighter
2020-4-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

xendau Posted at 4-30 14:39
Why so "miffed" brother? Caaaaalllllm down, its gonna be alright. First and foremost, I am aware of what business days are. But what you seem to miss is it just says 7-10 days.

What does that mean? Its shipped in 7-10 days (after payment)? is it shipped 7-10 after release on the 12th? That was the only question I wanted answered. And no, it is not rocket science, but the manufacturer was unable to give me a clear answer.

Well I think most people would be able to understand that it would ship within 7/10 days of payment, so they get payment your dron ships within 7/10 working days, there is no mention of release. The drone was released on the 27th of April as advertised .What they told you was payment would be taken on 12th, so like most businesses they had a simple hold applied to your CC..

If everything is so personal to you, don’t be posting rubbish on an open forum and not expecting people to reply.

The whole thing was self explanatory and I don’t see or read of anyone else having your problems, you might find the answer in that.
2020-4-30
Use props
elektrobank
lvl.2

United States

Anyone know when these are supposed to arrive? Is this like Apple where they have a specific arrival date for everyone with new products, or is it going to be pretty random when everyone gets theirs? Kinda annoying how many video bloggers already got one
2020-5-1
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

I ordered from B&H with free 2 day delivery.  Amazon had the same price\tax\shipping but no clear way to order DJI Care with it.  I understand there could be delays in B&H receiving their supplies from DJI and there could be delays in the shipment from B&H to me.  These things usually work such that the retailer gets their supply in advance of the release date and then ships so you receive your toy on the day it's released (May 11th in this case).  I hope that's true (I receive it on the 11th) but if not, I'll get it when I do.
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_punbWjBDr6nU
lvl.1
United States

I figured it wouldn't ship until the 11th despite the 7-10 day disclaimer due to it being a pre-order, although this is my first buy directly from DJI. Is the expectation that they are aiming to ship once individual orders are processed or all at once starting on the 11th?

I'm still in "Processing" like everyone else.
2020-5-1
Use props
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

Place order yesterday. Launch date in Norway is  May 14. A free SanDisc Extreme SD-card with the drone. Gonna have the fly more-pack. Cant wait too try it out.
2020-5-1
Use props
Kylis
lvl.1
United States

Is DJI select worth it to put up with possible hitches in ordering from DJI themselves?
2020-5-1
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hope you have it soon to enjoy.
2020-5-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

It says: "Please wait while your order is being processed." OMG I have to wait!!!!! There is no GOD/justice ;-)
2020-5-1
Use props
szurlo
lvl.2
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 5-1 18:59
It says: "Please wait while your order is being processed." OMG I have to wait!!!!! There is no GOD/justice ;-)

Mine says the same thing!!!!  We can't let them get away with this! Time for a class action lawsuit! Who's with me? ;)
2020-5-2
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

I ordered mine on the 27th of April and today May 2nd still processing!! My bank has been charged[ on account]
on the 28th of April! so they have funds in their bank collecting interest. got an e-mail from Gabby at DJI{/color]

Here is the response today

EJ (DJI Support)

5月3日 CST01:47

Hello               Gordon,              

Thank your for reaching us back!              

I understand that you wished to know the status of your  order, As per checking it here your order is estimated to ship out on  May 19, 2020. We received your last payment April 28, 2020. After  checking that the estimated to ship when the time you placed the order  will take 10 to 15 business days after payment confirmation, weekends  are not included. Then, please allow within 3 to 5 business days for the  standard actual delivery. Please take note that we follow first come,  first serve basis and also we always vary on the availability of the  said item on the assigned warehouse. Also, DJI does not currently  provide an overnight delivery service. This service may be available in  the future.               

Once it's all set for shipping, you will receive the  tracking link through your email automatically so you can check the  order update from time to time.              

We appreciate your time and understanding. Have a great day!              

Should you have concerns, please let us know.              

Thank you,              

Gabby              

2020-5-2
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Visual Air Posted at 4-28 13:11
Ordered the Combo today, was not going to but could not resist. Shipping to Canada!

Hi from Kingston,

I am planning to place an order in the next couple of weeks, could you please keep me informed of your shipping delays.
Cheers
2020-5-2
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

xendau Posted at 4-30 09:29
I actually ordered and then cancelled because of the delays... after over 30 minutes on chat with a CSR, being told the information she supplied to me was wrong 3 times, I just gave up.

I also had this unfortunate experience before,  Depending to who you talk to, you get different answer, very frustrating. Cheers
2020-5-2
Use props
Gordon HayC
lvl.1

United States

Amazon has them fro pre-order says ships out on the 11th of May
then two day deliver?? and DJI headquarters wont ship until the END of May...they never had this ready to go
they jumped the gun pised of here!!
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_qJ2Nel9tl9Gk
lvl.2

United States

Gordon HayC Posted at 5-2 13:07
Amazon has them fro pre-order says ships out on the 11th of May
then two day deliver?? and DJI headquarters wont ship until the END of May...they never had this ready to go
they jumped the gun pised of here!!

I'd personally expect that Best Buy, B&H, and Adorama will be the most reliable options for launch day delivery.

Amazon will probably be a few days behind because they are so overloaded with COVID issues, and DJI will be last since they prioritize their retail partners ahead of their direct customers.
2020-5-2
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

xendau Posted at 4-30 14:39

What does that mean? Its shipped in 7-10 days (after payment)? is it shipped 7-10 after release on the 12th? That was the only question I wanted answered. And no, it is not rocket science, but the manufacturer was unable to give me a clear answer.

7 to 19 business days after payment has been confirmed. Thats pretty straightforward.
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_OyClJibNyA4e
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Xf96CGm3NBdk Posted at 4-29 22:12
I've just sold my Mavic Air so I HOPE there will be no delays. So people please don't jinx it up.

How much did you end up selling yours for?
2020-5-3
Use props
Izaiah Georges
New
Flight distance : 55928 ft
United States

My order is still processing. I ordered it through the dji store on the 28th
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules