6535 5 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seu Pereira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8620407 ft
Brazil

Hi guys,

I was invited for a job where my mavic mini should work as one of the cameras for a live stream using OBS Studio.

Is it possible? What do I need to have to be able to do this?

If it's not possible with Mavic Mini, is it possible with Mavic Air 2?

Thank you very much!
2020-4-28
Use props
sdgegergorengre
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Looking to do the same with a Phantom 4, and having a nightmare. WHY can't I post new threads either?
2020-5-7
Use props
Seu Pereira
lvl.2
Brazil

sdgegergorengre Posted at 5-7 12:47
Looking to do the same with a Phantom 4, and having a nightmare. WHY can't I post new threads either?

You can't post new threads cause you are level one here at the forum. The more you interact the better.

I've seen how to live stream, but sharing the cell phone screen.... not professional at all, but possible.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_bRgeTsfPVzjX
New

Australia

Seu Pereira Posted at 5-14 19:02
You can't post new threads cause you are level one here at the forum. The more you interact the better.

I've seen how to live stream, but sharing the cell phone screen.... not professional at all, but possible.

Seems like you cant do it with the DJI Fly app. Can be done with DJI Go 4 though
2020-5-24
Use props
Niftiest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279705 ft
United States

Here's how I would do it (keep in mind there are probably WAY more efficient ways to do this, and I'm not sure how latency would be, I've not tested this at all). This would be an android idea/setup.

• Download/Run scrcpy (windows) and connect to your phone.
  • Have OBS screen-grab the display that scrcpy gives you back, and use that as your feed/input.

I use scrcpy constantly for various tasks and for quick-plug-n-go I made a batch file to do what's needed for me. Hopefully it'll help you.

(This is the .bat file code)

adb devices
adb tcpip 5555
echo Disconnect USB, Connect to Wifi!
pause
adb connect 192.168.2.9
scrcpy.exe

- So I plug my phone in to my PC, run the .bat file, disconnect when it prompts you to, and it then connects via wifi. Change the internal address to whatever your phones address is (most likely 192.168.0.x). Cheers!
2020-5-26
Use props
Seu Pereira
lvl.2
Brazil

wow, kindda complex! I can try it. But I need to fix my drone first.... just crashed it... I'm drone less right now....

Thank you very much for your idea!
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules