Need to downgrade RC to anything prior to 1.9.2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronecoyote
lvl.1

United States

Phantom 3 Pro Model:

Ok - starting new thread as it appears support lost interest in my other one.  I have succesfully downgraded my AC to FW 01.08.0080 - that was the last working, good FW I had before this whole mess started.

Now my RC, which was upgraded first and really started the mess (could not talk to AC after upgrade) is still stuck on this FW 1.9.2.  Horrible release - makes the RC stay stuck in "Remote Controller Signal Weak" mode and cannot talk to AC.

When I try to go into the "downgrade" menu, from the Academy method, I get a message saying no available FW to downgrade too.
When I do the reset method on the RC (C1+C2+record+scroller and then Power) - resulting in a blue power light, it does reset and forces the Firmware upgrade mode - but STILL want's to download and install V1.9.2!!! ARGH - this is the crap version that doesn't work.

How on earth do I get back to a previous version.

2020-4-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sorry, but I've been using RC FW 1.9.2 for three years and everything has been fine.  What's your AC FW?  
2020-4-28
Use props
dronecoyote
lvl.1

United States

update - though I'm not sure what happened after the last RC reset and forced upgrade, but when it finished it said 1.8.0 RC version - did a re-link to the AC and voila, it all worked.

However, now the RC (DJI GO app) is saying Firmware Update required again - for everything, aircraft, camera and battery - I don't want to do anything as it finally works and it's always guaranteed 100% failure with DJIs updates - anyway to get rid of this darn update required?

2020-4-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Not that I know of.  I get that message every time.  I just ignore it.  Good luck.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules