Osmo Mobile 3 Not Charging when plugged in
5606 5 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nbenedict
New

Canada

Hi there,

I recently recived a DJI Osmo Mobile 3 from an auction site pretty much new in the box. (few bumps in on the box.)

However I'm unable to charge the device. I'm using the original charge cord, I purchased the DJI wall adapter so I'd have the correct voltage going in.

When I plug the cord into the osmo, the first white light flashes, then all three, after about 10 seconds all the lights turn off.

I had it plugged in for 2.5 hours, then tried it on. nothing happend.

I was able to turn it on while the cord was plugged in and work the osmo with the app no problem.

Hoping somene can help me?

Thanks

2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nbenedict, we apologize for the trouble with Osmo Mobile 3, it is recommended to use the adapter with 5V, 2A or above and the original cable to charge the Osmo Mobile 3. We do not have the official adapter for Osmo Mobile 3 for sale on DJI website, which DJI wall adapter did you purchase and what is its voltage and current? Did you have a try with other adapters?
2020-4-28
Use props
Nbenedict
New

Canada

Hi DJI Mindy,
I used the original cable that came with the osmo, as well as a friends cable just to see if it was the cable.
I've attached a picture of the adapter I purchased at my local DJI store. I also used another wall adapter with the preferred power output to no avail.

I'm kind of leaning towards the battery may need to be replaced, (if possible) as I'm able to operate the Osmo while the unit is plugged into the wall. As soon as I unplug it, the unit shuts off.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nbenedict Posted at 4-29 05:08
Hi DJI Mindy,
I used the original cable that came with the osmo, as well as a friends cable just to see if it was the cable.
I've attached a picture of the adapter I purchased at my local DJI store. I also used another wall adapter with the preferred power output to no avail.

Unfortunately, the battery is not interchangeable for Osmo Mobile 3, if none of the adapters works, we recommend to send in for the evaluation, please contact DJI support www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for further assistance. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_hwDBkrt8xTBQ
New

India

Hi, i purchased dji osmo mobile 3 on march 2020, here while plugged the charging after 3 hours it shows 3 white leds turns on blinking, while using dji osmo with mobile with 30 minutes it turned off automictically it shows red led blinking., so how can i claim warranty or replacement, i am from india. please help me As soon as possbile.
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hwDBkrt8xTBQ Posted at 10-24 07:43
Hi, i purchased dji osmo mobile 3 on march 2020, here while plugged the charging after 3 hours it shows 3 white leds turns on blinking, while using dji osmo with mobile with 30 minutes it turned off automictically it shows red led blinking., so how can i claim warranty or replacement, i am from india. please help me As soon as possbile.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, please send us an email to support@dji.com, our support team will help to check the details and provide further assistance.
2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules