692 1 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ems12a\gmail.co
lvl.2
Flight distance : 555863 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brand New Mavic 2 Pro I updated firmware calabrated IMU calabrated compass all before it's first mission this afternoon, Flew with no issues, no rain, no clouds no moisture dry sunny day, I did have a compass error I recalabrated on site (got dizzy) Unit didn't crash flew with no issues.  

Got the drone home was going to take it for a quick flight at the house unit went bonkers.

At first drone would not boot up (no boot up sound), no status lights showing, would not connect to controller. After some fiddling about with turning off and on, connecting cables and relinking the controller got it to boot up (Sound made) and status lights to come on. At this point unit was connected to controller  app showed unit connected had no camera feed and a SD card error with formatted SD card in slot. Also unit was connecting and disconnecting repeatedly. App would show "ready to fly" then it would say "Aircraft Disconnected" it would do this repeatedly. 5 seconds connected 5 seconds disconnected 5 seconds connected 5 seconds disconnected and on and on. Turned unit and controller off and on repeaditly then got the No Altitude Data in IMU Unable to takeoff error had a black screen SD Card error and gimball was limp.

So I decided to try and reset the Firmware by connecting the unit to the PC and running DJI Assistant 2. Unit will not connect to DJI assistant 2 to reset Firmware and when it's connected to PC it connects and disconnects repeatedly. The PC makes the Windows 10 connect and disconnect sound over and over again. Used different USB-C cables. Unit not shown on assistant PC app, I followed DJI video on how to connect to assistant. No joy.

So this is the errors I have: No SD card with formatted SD cad in slot, No Altitiude Data in IMU Unable to take off. Unit connects and disconnects repeatedly. Unit will boot up status lights are on.

I am going to exchange this unit at the retailer tomorrow and hope I get a better unit. I think this one is borked.
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_bBmOvKYHiMhb
New

New Zealand

#Quick Reply Here# I had this same problem but what I did was to TURN OFF my FIREWALL on the pc then the bird stayed connected and I was able to download the firmware I needed. I hope this helps you guys.
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules