Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly app no login option on Android
2422 19 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans33fb6b33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81834 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi friends,

I updated to latest DJI Fly app via DJI website. It's no possibility for doing a login anymore, only registration, but I am registered ofc. Android. I think ios is working fine. How do you do the login on your android device?
2020-4-29
Use props
Loedji
New
Flight distance : 442851 ft
Indonesia

Same here. The technical support said "this is known issue and our research and development department is working on it". He also said "we do not have an exact date" for the fixed app.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_p0RuOd6beMeb
New
Flight distance : 6276 ft
Germany

Loedji Posted at 4-29 03:52
Same here. The technical support said "this is known issue and our research and development department is working on it". He also said "we do not have an exact date" for the fixed app.

Is this only a problem in the latest version ofthe app?
2020-4-29
Use props
steveswart05gmail.com
New
Flight distance : 43734 ft
South Africa

Same issue here, will be waiting for update...
Only started happening after update on software, can not log in
2020-4-29
Use props
chrichri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2671 ft
Austria

same issue here, I was not able to logon with my profile for firmware upgrade on PC so I did a password reset - unfortunately now I can't login in the app
2020-4-29
Use props
Loedji
New
Indonesia

djiuser_p0RuOd6beMeb Posted at 4-29 04:55
Is this only a problem in the latest version ofthe app?

It seems related to the update.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_zRYSH21QeyUZ
lvl.1
Greece

Hello, im new, and today i got my mini,  i waited for a long and now i got i cant use it.. Have we got any idea of when the problem will be solved?
2020-4-29
Use props
fans33fb6b33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81834 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thank you all for this feedback, I tried to use an older apk now for Fly app, but it's the same problem. So definitely no possibility for login. Of course you can fly, but with limited range, if you can't login.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_p0RuOd6beMeb
New
Germany

fans33fb6b33 Posted at 4-29 06:12
Thank you all for this feedback, I tried to use an older apk now for Fly app, but it's the same problem. So definitely no possibility for login. Of course you can fly, but with limited range, if you can't login.

How?

Firsttime user of the app here. I cant "activate" the drone in the app. Is there a workaround so that i can fly even with the restrictions?
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_JDKnkGSyO0xk
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_p0RuOd6beMeb Posted at 4-29 06:20
How?

Firsttime user of the app here. I cant "activate" the drone in the app. Is there a workaround so that i can fly even with the restrictions?

I was told by supprt this morning the issue was being looked at and a solution was likeyly in the next hour or 24 hours.  Sounds like a backend issue not with the app. Lets hope!
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_p0RuOd6beMeb
New
Germany

djiuser_JDKnkGSyO0xk Posted at 4-29 06:22
I was told by supprt this morning the issue was being looked at and a solution was likeyly in the next hour or 24 hours.  Sounds like a backend issue not with the app. Lets hope!

ok thx for the info fingers crossed
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_M4VuDBkAEszW
lvl.1

Indonesia

djiuser_JDKnkGSyO0xk Posted at 4-29 06:22

when do you as the support? is it already 24 hours after you ask them?
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_JDKnkGSyO0xk
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_M4VuDBkAEszW Posted at 4-29 06:27
when do you as the support? is it already 24 hours after you ask them?

No about 5 hours so far.  I would not bet my house on that estimate either. ;-)
2020-4-29
Use props
Joseph Pipkin
New
United States

Same issue here. Can't activate my new drone. And it's a nice day out, too.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_JDKnkGSyO0xk
New

United Kingdom

Not need it before but do DJI have a common issue page where they tell users what is going on?
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_imnKzU3Rxb70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68041 ft
United Kingdom

Yep just fire up my min and the screen said account not logged in, tried to login but only gives the option to register. When I entered my details it returned saying email already registered. : (((((
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_p0RuOd6beMeb
New
Germany

Seems it works now ... no update, no reboot ... seems like a server problem, wich is gone now for me.

hf guys
2020-4-29
Use props
Loedji
New
Indonesia

Loedji Posted at 4-29 03:52
Same here. The technical support said "this is known issue and our research and development department is working on it". He also said "we do not have an exact date" for the fixed app.

It's fixed with the newest update.
Thanks
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_JDKnkGSyO0xk
New

United Kingdom

Loedji Posted at 4-29 10:10
It's fixed with the newest update.
Thanks

Yeap...fixed. not an update though just give it another try. Looks like they fixed it at their end
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_M4VuDBkAEszW
lvl.1

Indonesia

yeah is fix! is backend issue
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules