DJI Mavic Air WIFI connection fail
1039 4 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
doncharliee
lvl.1

Italy

Hi guys,

Mi DJI MAVIC AIR has had many problems lately, mainly that the RC stop working but its ok because it was my fault that it got wet so, nothing to say here.

BUT and big BUT, I have been trying to connect it with my Iphone 11 to control it from the App (DJI Go4) and all the time it sais after following all the steps from the app that The MAVIC Air WIFI network is not possible to connect.

Any help please? I have my drone and I cant flight it... PLEASE

Thanks, ;)

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 1.39.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 1.39.58 PM.png
2020-4-29
Use props
doncharliee
lvl.1

Italy

any help please????
2020-5-2
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried manually connecting to the drone in the WiFi screen of your settings menu?

I've noticed scanning the QR code can fail quite a lot of the time. It's much more consistent typing the password in than using the QR code
2020-5-21
Use props
Stecostello
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55623 ft

United Kingdom

Can anybody help me my mavic air has solid. Red lights in manual it stated this is a critical error  but no way to fix any ideas
2020-10-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stecostello Posted at 10-13 05:43
Can anybody help me my mavic air has solid. Red lights in manual it stated this is a critical error  but no way to fix any ideas

A critical error will prevent even take off - there is something seriously wrong with the drone. Your best option is to raise a ticket with DJI support and arrange to send the drone to your nearest DJI service centre for a diagnostic evaluation and repair/replacement. The nearest one to the UK is in the Netherlands so you'll need to use UPS to deliver.
2020-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules