2740 4 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R-SABY 50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84777 ft
Canada

Hi to all of you,
I still have problem with the drone Icon vs my position, I tried all what I received from all the people, so I uninstall the DJI Fly app and re-install but when I click connect, the app ask me my email or cell number, so I put my email the same of my DJI account, then they ask me create a password, I dont want to register, I want to connect, so I put my password the same of my DJI account then I have to enter the capchat and the onlu option is Register, not connect, so I click then I receive a message telling me Ithe email was already use for an account!

So I really dont know how connect !

Please help me before I throw it away from me  LOL

2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_C1uPLcTsEERH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105722 ft
Italy

Same problem here
2020-4-29
Use props
R-SABY 50
lvl.2
Canada

I just passed over two hours chatting with the tech and the problem still.

I dont know if it's the same with you, but when I want to login, I tap the Icon Connect or Login then the first screen appears and the title is Register or connect, then enter your mobil number or email then next, and it's where the bug happend, the next screen ask to create a password, so I enter my  DJI account password and the Capcha, then it tell me the email is already use, like I would create an account...

So They gone sned me an email sometime, I dont know if it's gone be today, but during this time I cant fly!
2020-4-29
Use props
R-SABY 50
lvl.2
Canada

Finally, I'm pretty sure there was a DJI server problem, because I try about one houre after our chat then oups! I got the connection page instead of the register page and all works now!
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_f28u5cg4E5iq
New
United States

I had the exact same problem and I was thinking "I'm not even going to be able to fly my new drone...."
However something happened, and it all the sudden worked. (DJI Mini 2)
I first downloaded the app in the manual and it kept saying that I couldnt log in with phone or email... it said my password was incorrect (then I would click the forgot my password link only never to get the emails.... so I say ok, let's log in with my phone number, so I tried and got to the next page.... it said create a password and enter in the text that is in the box and so I did and clicked next.... BOOM shut down once again saying invalid email... It didn't even ask me for my email!!!
HOW I FIXED IT----> I said screw that app I'm going to download another app from dji technology and see if that one works. I get to the log in part and try to log in, it says incorrect password... I pressed create new account and entered in my other email and created an account on that app.... so that got me thinking...  
2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules