Mavic 2 FPV Video feed not available in MSDK after opening DJI Go 4
892 5 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OR8EW5uz3gSA
lvl.4

Canada

After using the DJI Go 4 App I cannot access the video feed via the Mobile SDK from a Mavic 2 Pro without either power cycling the drone/remote or disconnecting and reconnecting the remote's usb cable from my iOS device.
This issue seems to be unique to the Mavic 2 (Pro). The issue does not happen with a Mavic Pro or a Phantom 4. I have tried resetting the DJICamera, DJIVideoFeed, DJIVideoFeedView and DJIVideoPreviewer(DJI Widget) instances but I cannot get the live video feed back. Is there a way to get the video feed back without having to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable?
SDK Version: 4.11.2
Drone: Mavic Pro 2

2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_OR8EW5uz3gSA
lvl.4

Canada

An Update on this issue - turns out that changing the aspect ratio, i.e. calling setPhotoAspectRatio:withCompletion and passing it a different aspect ratio than the one currently set fixes the issue. Is there something else that may have the same effect rather than hackily toggling the aspect ratio?
2020-4-29
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Hong Kong

HI,
That's so weird. Can you use the DJI official sample to reproduce this issue?
In the IOS environment, it's possible to switch the Apps without disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

What version of the DJIWidget are you using: https://github.com/dji-sdk/DJIWidget?  Can you post a screenshot of your podfile?
2020-4-30
Use props
bmcreamer
lvl.4

Canada

I am using version 1.6.2 of the DJI Widget. Here are the relevant lines in my Podfile

pod 'DJI-SDK-iOS', '~> 4.11.2'
pod 'DJIWidget', '~> 1.6.2'

I haven't tried to reproduce with the sample iOS app but I will try that soon and report back!
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_OR8EW5uz3gSA
lvl.4

Canada

I fixed the issue by implementing the DJIVideoPreviewerFrameControlDelegate methods parseDecodingAssistInfoWithBuffer, isNeedFitFrameWidth, syncDecoderStatus, decodingDidSucceedWithTimestamp and decodingDidFail. I completely missed that part of the sample iOS app. Thanks for the suggestion!
2020-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules