Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PRICE
538 6 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello DJI
HELLO EVERYONE

I have a question about the price. First of all the price in the US with ADS-B is cheaper than the non-ADS-B in Europe why is that?

The US price is $988 vs 1049€ in Europe and not ADS-B version

$1 = 0,92 €  SO $988 = 908,55€ ADS-B version
the non ADS-b version should be less than 908,55 €  

I need an answer
2020-4-29
Use props
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

Because of tariffs. I doubt the the lack of ADS-B really changes the price, since it's just software and they can just turn it on... if not, i doubt the components are expensive.

Gotta live in the biggest consumer market (US) or the county where the item is manufactured for good prices
2020-4-29
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

ICDroneSE Posted at 4-29 16:42
Because of tariffs. I doubt the the lack of ADS-B really changes the price, since it's just software and they can just turn it on... if not, i doubt the components are expensive.

Gotta live in the biggest consumer market (US) or the county where the item is manufactured for good prices

It is a hardware device which weighs 3 grams (quoting a DJI response). I also don't think the added component is expensive but it is in short supply due to corona so European versions are not getting it yet...
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Niknik. Due to the difference in product supply channels as well as exchange rates and tariffs incurred in different regions, the prices of the products in different regions will vary slightly. You may refer to the price information given on the DJI official website of your current region. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-4-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CemAygun Posted at 4-29 21:43
It is a hardware device which weighs 3 grams (quoting a DJI response). I also don't think the added component is expensive but it is in short supply due to corona so European versions are not getting it yet...

Im looking forward to seeing a teardown of what's actually not included.
2020-4-30
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thy the European version doesn't have ADS-B is beyond me.
2020-4-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

US is usually cheaper if you just compare it by exchange rates.
Might have something to do with taxes.
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules