Well I just pulled the trigger
810 10 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

Well I just pulled the trigger and ordered a Mavic Air 2 flymore combo with DJI Care Refresh.  It took over an hour and a long frustrating conversation with DJI chat support to place the order due to the shstem eating my order thanks to a paypal error, hopefully that is not a warning of the experiemce to come with this.

The last drone I ordered was the original Phantom 4 when it came out, about the same time after release in fact, just a couple of days later, and at the time it was arguably the latest and greatest, even beating out the more expensive models (which was just the Inspire 1 back then), I've got echos of that.  I liked the Phantom 4 so I am cautiously optimistic, I just hope DJI doesn't go and release a "pro" version a couple of months from now like they did the Phantom 4, though I do fully expect a Mavic Pro 3 in the near future, they'de have to, given the specs of the Mavic Air 2 at a lower price, not to me tion the competion, see that new Autel model?  What do you expect from the new one?  8K?  I do.
2020-4-29
Use props
lvl.4
United States

OK, so the rest of my post randomly disappeared, I was saying that I was looking forward to the Mavic Air 2 though and asked if anyone could confirm that it was compatible with 256gb memory cards?
2020-4-29
Use props
Gregg F
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40846 ft
United States

Congrats on the new drone! You will like how portable it is compared to the Phantom 4.
2020-4-29
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

I just ordered mine also. No problems.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your frustrations during placing the order. We also would like to thank you for your support of DJI's newly launched product Mavic Air 2. For the compatible memory cards, you may refer to the information on the DJI official web:
https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/faq

Hope this can help you. If there are any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2020-4-29
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have a blast with the Air 2!
2020-4-30
Use props
fans91d796d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82694 ft
Norway

I pulled the excat same trigger! #excitment! The last and first drone i owned was the original Mavic Pro... buckets of fun and i miss it tremendously and with the fly more combo i can be in the air for ages!
2020-4-30
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I am about to order Air 2 today.  I noticed Amazon releases it on May 11th.  Do you think it might get to me faster if I order on Amazon vs. DJI. Also are there any disadvantages on buying it from Amazon v. DJI?
2020-5-6
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Congrats, I did too.... the waiting is the hardest part...  (Tom Petty song lyric too!)  
2020-5-6
Use props
lvl.4
United States

I just got the email and tracking number it has now been SHIPPED!  Woohoo!
2020-5-11
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Took my first flight today, made it out to 4439 feet out in a congested signal area before I got a low signal strength warning, and 4,448 before I got it turned around, not horrible, but I only got to 14:19 before I got a low battery warning at 22% remaining (landed at 15:32 at 18% remaining), granted, it was windy (I got one high wind warning) and I did quit a bit of sport mode but still, I was expecting a longer flight, maybe once the battery breaks in?  I did 2 flights total with 2 different batteries, total distance was 8.09 miles and total flight time was 29 minutes.  I did get better signal strength than with my Phantom 4 though, foight time on the new batteries was about the same.
2020-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules