Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick descend
665 4 2015-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.blumcomput
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I want to make sure i understand the manual correct: If i was mid air and if i want to descend quickly, can i pull the left stick towards me / down all the way and leave it there to keep descending quickly, OR will that trigger the motors to turn off while im still flying?

The manual states on page 46:

"Method 2: When the aircraft has landed, push and hold the throttle down. The motors will stop after 3 seconds."

That doesnt clearly explain though if the motors will also stop when the aircraft is NOT landed, like if it will just cut power to the motors mid air although i just want to keep descending. In that case, i would have to make sure that i let go of the left stick every 2 seconds to not trigger the shutoff on accident.

Can somebody share their experience with this topic please?

Thanks!

2015-6-15
Use props
Alterastro
lvl.3

France

No, the power will only cut after three seconds if it detects that it's altitude hasn't changed, so descending will be fine.
2015-6-15
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

As long as you are still descending, the motors will NOT stop.  They will stay on until you land, then 3 seconds later, they will turn off.
2015-6-15
Use props
NorCalPhantom
lvl.1
United States

Thanks to both of you for the quick reply! One worry less now when flying!
2015-6-15
Use props
Jack57
lvl.4

Canada

Don't forget to always practice with the  flight simulator it will show you what happens when you do the CSC and anything else... Etc
2015-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules